Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets > Dumonde NYE Set from the Docks - Dec 31 2005
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
stamper
The Accountant

Thanks Swamper... all these Dumonde edits will be cool.

Old Post Feb-09-2006 11:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for stamper Click here to Send stamper a Private Message Add stamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhaseFour
Big Bad Bald Asian Guy

thanks alot swamp!

Old Post Feb-12-2006 23:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhaseFour Click here to Send PhaseFour a Private Message Visit PhaseFour's homepage! Add PhaseFour to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big J
Senior tranceaddict

Thanks! I have now listened this set few times and have to say that this is good!

Old Post Feb-15-2006 10:49  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Big J Click here to Send Big J a Private Message Add Big J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Browne
WOW... great f---ing set. thank you!!!

green court - follow me giving me the chill.

aHA!!!! plus one million!

damn i wish i was there.. i would have had a seizure or heart attack or something that would have killed me lol

Old Post Feb-20-2006 17:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Buddhistics
Supreme tranceaddict

Sad

Crap! I've just deleted this set by accident. Didn't even get around to listening to the whole thing. I'm SO pissed! If anyone can *please* re-post a link for d/l - even if it's just for a day, I'd really appreciate it. I'm beggin' over here.

Old Post Feb-24-2006 10:44  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Buddhistics Click here to Send Buddhistics a Private Message Add Buddhistics to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
s3nate
Choklit Reignnnnn

http://www.tranceaddict.com/livesets.shtml

Old Post Feb-26-2006 06:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for s3nate Click here to Send s3nate a Private Message Add s3nate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Buddhistics
Supreme tranceaddict

HappyHappy Thanks

Thank you. That was the first place I checked but I guess it hadn't been re-upped, or was in the process of. Thank you, Swamper.

Old Post Feb-26-2006 13:53  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Buddhistics Click here to Send Buddhistics a Private Message Add Buddhistics to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
s3nate
Choklit Reignnnnn

Pretty good mix!

Thanks!

P.S. Way to much friggin breakdowns ahhh!!!

Old Post Feb-26-2006 18:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for s3nate Click here to Send s3nate a Private Message Add s3nate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jimmyplash
Supreme tranceaddict

TREMENDO SET!!!!!!!! (awesome set)

Old Post Mar-03-2006 04:18  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmyplash Click here to Send Jimmyplash a Private Message Add Jimmyplash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Soundman
Junior tranceaddict

Wow, what a mix part 1 is!

Will we be getting part 2 in the near future (you have to ask lol)?

Thanks Swamper for posting this up for those that couldn't be there. You are a star!!!!!

The Knowwhere Show on Mondays with Pablo of (club)Knowwhere fame, 4-6pm (GMT/GST) and The Soundman, 6-7:30pm (GMT/GST) both playing Trance, Hard Trance, Hard Dance and most things inbetween at www.unite-radio.com. Just click on the RADIO tab at the top of the page to listen. The site plays other types of music as well, so please come have a look at what is on offer musically!

Old Post Mar-12-2006 06:50  England
Click Here to See the Profile for The Soundman Click here to Send The Soundman a Private Message Visit The Soundman's homepage! Add The Soundman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silver_D
tranceaddict in training

ummm ??? am i the only one who thinks that this sets kinda blows ??? wtf first 4-5 mixes where good nice songs etc etc but when they started to mix in barthezz and other commeercial crap i was like wtf THIS SUCKS ASS !!!

Old Post Mar-23-2006 02:22  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Silver_D Click here to Send Silver_D a Private Message Add Silver_D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
swana2k
tranceaddict

Only just caught hold of this!!

Cracking set!!! Would of loved to have been there!!

Old Post Mar-30-2006 17:38  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for swana2k Click here to Send swana2k a Private Message Add swana2k to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets > Dumonde NYE Set from the Docks - Dec 31 2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback-=Champ_21=- Unknown song [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAstrix & Alien Project - "We've Got Ice Crystal" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread