Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum > Team Fortress 2
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spike
RUN GO! GET TO THE CHOPPA

mine used to be the spy but now its all about the demo baby

Old Post Mar-05-2008 19:00  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Spike Click here to Send Spike a Private Message Add Spike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepydragon
Supreme tranceaddict

ive been a bit slow posting mmy username on here my steam id is sleepydragy

Old Post May-01-2008 15:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepydragon Click here to Send sleepydragon a Private Message Add sleepydragon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kevin shawn
Like a six ton megabomb

Thoughts about the new update?

My steam id is Amôebassassin

Old Post May-01-2008 18:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kevin shawn Click here to Send kevin shawn a Private Message Add kevin shawn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepydragon
Supreme tranceaddict

i think its a really good update nice map and im pleased you can upgrade weapons now it gives you something to work towards.

Old Post May-01-2008 20:53  England
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepydragon Click here to Send sleepydragon a Private Message Add sleepydragon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SuspicionVandit
Rapper

I'm having a bit of fun on Goldrush.

All the wankers wasting space on servers trying to get achievements (bonesaw) is a bummer though. O well, gg Valve

Paul Van Dyk 09-24-2009: No, but I can sign your sleeve under that name if you let me!

Old Post May-01-2008 21:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for SuspicionVandit Click here to Send SuspicionVandit a Private Message Add SuspicionVandit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepydragon
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah thats the only downside of releasing weapons like this everyone will be the same character to try and get acheivments but on the upside the medic is my least favourite character so im glad they released them weapons first get them out the way.

Old Post May-02-2008 15:11  England
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

about to start playing

Old Post May-02-2008 18:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Capitalizt
Supreme tranceaddict

Goldrush is fun but Dustbowl is by far the best map IMO, especially the third stage of it. I love the way you have to fight through those tight alleyways... It's like a real war zone with bunkers and "front lines" that must be tested and broken through...like a reverse tug of war match.

Old Post May-16-2008 23:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Capitalizt Click here to Send Capitalizt a Private Message Add Capitalizt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

id:mnml5
play as =(e)=™ mnml

randomly ran into a TA few minutes ago & thought it time for a bump.

thoughts on the update?

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Last edited by shaw on Aug-29-2009 at 18:51

Old Post Aug-15-2009 18:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

I really dig this update. Small changes but nice enough.

How do I get those damn hats ? i'm playing a lot, and all I get is lots of weapons.

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Aug-17-2009 09:21  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gen3r4l1ty
Supreme Fatty

quote:
Originally posted by stren
I really dig this update. Small changes but nice enough.

How do I get those damn hats ? i'm playing a lot, and all I get is lots of weapons.

Try HERE

Explains it a little. I'm at around 200 hrs total playtime and still don't have a hat either.

Update is ok, except it killed the soldier's rj, and feels like they nerfed the rockets themselves a bit (could just be psychological).

Old Post Aug-17-2009 20:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Gen3r4l1ty Click here to Send Gen3r4l1ty a Private Message Add Gen3r4l1ty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Even more unlucky are the 1% of players who after 1500 hours still won't have seen a single hat, despite having nearly 1000 item drops. They've been playing for 3 years, and never ever gotten a single hat. I shed a tear for them.

Old Post Aug-18-2009 03:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum > Team Fortress 2
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackA.M.P. - ID (Unreleased) [2001] [243]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEifel 65 - "Playstation" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread