Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 2001 Trance - IDs from M.I.K.E.'s radio show Progressive Nation [46/48]
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

Good stuff! Yea, djash showed me midomi in the M.I.K.E. tracklist thread - it did pretty well on the newer (2005+) IDs, but only got a couple of the older ones (ID'd mainly because they happened to be re-released recently). I don't think I even tried it on these, might try again seeing as you had some success!

24 down, 24 to go.

Last edited by Chittle on Jun-29-2011 at 09:27

Old Post May-13-2011 16:55  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Chittle Click here to Send Chittle a Private Message Add Chittle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

Bump.

Old Post Dec-17-2011 12:39  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Chittle Click here to Send Chittle a Private Message Add Chittle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

Bump.

Old Post Feb-20-2012 12:07  Ireland
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

p35: H-Bomb - Groove Attack

Old Post Jun-30-2012 03:19  Ireland
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

p26 = Bipath - Paranoize (Main Path)

Old Post Dec-02-2012 15:08  Ireland
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

p20: Kahn - Heart & Soul (Sub Project Remix)
p37: Natious - Arisen
p46: Sven Dedek - Channels Of Life (Side B)

Old Post Jul-03-2013 14:06  Ireland
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

p17 = Jacob & Mendez - Depths Of Time

Old Post Aug-10-2013 21:42  Ireland
sa4sa
Supreme tranceaddict

Can you help to ID old track from ASOT 090 05. ID – ID (M.I.K.E. Non-stop in the mix) [ASOT 090] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-GOnkeN-3Y

Old Post Jun-12-2014 13:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sa4sa Click here to Send sa4sa a Private Message Visit sa4sa's homepage! Add sa4sa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

p43 = Spicelab - Oscillator

Old Post Jul-15-2017 13:00  Ireland
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

p39 = Fred Nasen - Stickiness (Get Fucked Mix) (Sticky Finger) [Visitor ‎– VISITOR002]

Info: https://www.discogs.com/Fred-Nasen-...s/release/11571
Sample: http://www.juno.co.uk/products/d-ju...julz/241198-01/

Old Post Jul-15-2017 15:59  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

Thank you DJEnergyRo! It looks like it's definitely from that vinyl but I'm unsure which track it is.

On Fred Nasen's own Soundcloud page he has that Stickiness track up and it's a different song to the ID.

So I searched for the flip side Sunday Visitor and found it in another set on Soundcloud, about 2:30:00 in. Unfortunately that track is the same as the Stickiness track on Fred Nasen's page! So no clearer.

Juno has a sample of the vinyl which is the same as the ID, and there it says it's Sunday Visitor.

So a lot of confusion. From all these examples I think the one least likely to be wrong is Fred Nasen himself, therefore I'm going to go with the ID being Fred Nasen - Sunday Visitor (A Visit From The Mingers).

Thank you for your help .

Old Post Jul-16-2017 07:59  Ireland
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

You're welcome Chittle

In this case we have to find someone who has this Vinyl, 12" and can confirm exactly which version is correct.

I'll do more research.

Old Post Jul-16-2017 20:10  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 2001 Trance - IDs from M.I.K.E.'s radio show Progressive Nation [46/48]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGood progressive track, define it!!! [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVan Gelderen - "Aftershock" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread