Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets > DJ Rush - Live at Mothership (05-10-02)
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BobbyV
Supreme tranceaddict

Question

Well, even though this is Tranceaddict.com, it doesn't hurt to try something new. Techno and trance are 2 completely different styles of music(theoretically), but it doesnt hurt to try out something new. Music is music, some we'll like and some we won't..but who knows, this might be(and any others that come up in the future) the set that opens your mind to another completely different genre to take up another half of your hard drive.

Old Post Jan-22-2003 09:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BobbyV Click here to Send BobbyV a Private Message Add BobbyV to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CIDER
Junior tranceaddict

is the link down for good? its not working for me, anyone willing to send it to me over icq or something? please

/me begs

Old Post Jan-22-2003 16:17  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for CIDER Click here to Send CIDER a Private Message Visit CIDER's homepage! Add CIDER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Bradford
tranceaddict in training

Awesome set, i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find part 2 though

thanks

Old Post Jan-24-2003 02:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bradford Click here to Send Big Bradford a Private Message Visit Big Bradford's homepage! Add Big Bradford to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj-HordasH
Apudne te vel me ?

give us more TECHNO Swamps !!!

Old Post Jan-31-2003 12:56  Bosnia and Herzegovina
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj-HordasH Click here to Send Dj-HordasH a Private Message Visit Dj-HordasH's homepage! Add Dj-HordasH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Micheline
Suspended User

thats right more techno!!

Old Post Mar-28-2003 03:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Micheline Click here to Send Micheline a Private Message Add Micheline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CIDER
Junior tranceaddict

anyone got it? willing to help someone out

Old Post Mar-28-2003 04:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for CIDER Click here to Send CIDER a Private Message Visit CIDER's homepage! Add CIDER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Greedy
Supreme tranceaddict

go to the hub, maybe you can catch me there.

Old Post Mar-28-2003 06:22  Vietnam
Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Add Greedy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CIDER
Junior tranceaddict

what hub would that be?

sorry ive been away for a while

Old Post Mar-28-2003 06:58  Australia
Greedy
Supreme tranceaddict

ta hub

Old Post Mar-28-2003 14:34  Vietnam
Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Add Greedy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CIDER
Junior tranceaddict

lol got any details for me?

Old Post Mar-28-2003 16:40  Australia
SomeoneOutThere
tranceaddict in training

I like techno

Well my vote is for more techno, even though this is a trance site.

Hell, it's all up to Swamper anyway.

p.s. For those who were going to visit the link posted by d_sub - it goes to a bunch of streamed (low-quality) techno sets by amateur Czech DJs. Wahoo on the low-qual. Waste of time.

Old Post Jul-24-2003 08:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for SomeoneOutThere Click here to Send SomeoneOutThere a Private Message Add SomeoneOutThere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Froofy-D
Junior tranceaddict

There's good music in all genres. So Swamper please keep posting all forms of electronic stuff since apparently some people in here need their horizons broadened.

I like electronic music in all forms, techno, trance, house, Enya, or whatever. I also like rap, death metal, and country. I have seen Slayer live and I have seen Alan Jackson live. Anyway, whatever you do, don't limit yourself to one type of music. There's lots of good stuff out there.

Old Post Mar-03-2004 00:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Froofy-D Click here to Send Froofy-D a Private Message Add Froofy-D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets > DJ Rush - Live at Mothership (05-10-02)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help! Song ID ??? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHardy Hard - "The Silversurfer 2003" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread