Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets > Cor Fijneman - Danceroom Live (02-15-2003) (Trance Energy Pre-Party)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Talking Cor Fijneman - Danceroom Live (02-15-2003) (Trance Energy Pre-Party)

... Comments ...

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-05-2003 05:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cweb
Senior tranceaddict

I think its quit cool, really my style....

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness - only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate - only love can do that... The chain reaction of evil--hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars--must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Old Post Mar-05-2003 18:42  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for cweb Click here to Send cweb a Private Message Visit cweb's homepage! Add cweb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Christopher B
The One and Only

Good set! Very well mixed, and quite banging. some of the tunes aren't really my cup of tea, but I appreciate the variety.

Old Post Mar-05-2003 23:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Christopher B Click here to Send Christopher B a Private Message Add Christopher B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SlinkySkev
Acid Pacemaker

Wow. Loved all of this set. Mixing was good, tracks were ace. Just the right amount of singing and just enough BoSH @~! to keep it going.

Old Post Mar-06-2003 21:49  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for SlinkySkev Click here to Send SlinkySkev a Private Message Add SlinkySkev to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThaDevil
Suspended User

Excellent set! cant stop listening it in my car (very loud).

Old Post Mar-07-2003 01:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ThaDevil Click here to Send ThaDevil a Private Message Add ThaDevil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spaceflower
tranceaddict in training

oh....

very nice...i love every track of this mix :-)

Old Post Mar-07-2003 18:04  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for spaceflower Click here to Send spaceflower a Private Message Add spaceflower to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
|3/-\5T/-\®D
tranceaddict in training

first remix is delicios (der klang der familie...) but Conjure One - Tears From The Moon (DJ Tiësto's In Search Of Sunrise Remix) is really e-x-c-e-l-l-e-n-t listen @ minute 7.37 -- i must have this vinyl

thx
Basti |3/-\5T/-\®D

Last edited by |3/-\5T/-\®D on Mar-07-2003 at 19:24

Old Post Mar-07-2003 19:18  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for |3/-\5T/-\®D Click here to Send |3/-\5T/-\®D a Private Message Add |3/-\5T/-\®D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blue Vex
tranceaddict in training

Please tell me what the song after Conjure One - Tears From The Moon is called.

Old Post Mar-07-2003 22:26  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Vex Click here to Send Blue Vex a Private Message Add Blue Vex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GeoffParnum
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Vex
Please tell me what the song after Conjure One - Tears From The Moon is called.

M1 - "Heaven Sent"(Michael Woods Club Mix)
This track is amazing.. I must find the LP!

Old Post Mar-08-2003 00:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GeoffParnum Click here to Send GeoffParnum a Private Message Visit GeoffParnum's homepage! Add GeoffParnum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
soljc
tranceaddict in training

Thumbs up smashing

I haven't posted in some time, but this set deserves mention. Great tracks, mixed lovely. At 11:30 into the mix, I catch myself mumbling how good this sounds. Loved it.

Old Post Mar-11-2003 01:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for soljc Click here to Send soljc a Private Message Add soljc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
|3/-\5T/-\®D
tranceaddict in training

Hi,

at 27:07 – what Track is this??

Thx
Basti
|3/-\5T/-\®D

Last edited by |3/-\5T/-\®D on Mar-12-2003 at 12:39

Old Post Mar-11-2003 18:08  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for |3/-\5T/-\®D Click here to Send |3/-\5T/-\®D a Private Message Add |3/-\5T/-\®D to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vito
michaEl pollEn addict

quote:
Originally posted by GeoffParnum
M1 - "Heaven Sent"(Michael Woods Club Mix)
This track is amazing.. I must find the LP!

the tune after this is out of place, uplifting trance -> techno -> trance again
apart from that it sounds pretty good so far

thanks to Louk
Gizeh - Feelin Good

Old Post Mar-12-2003 17:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for vito Click here to Send vito a Private Message Add vito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets > Cor Fijneman - Danceroom Live (02-15-2003) (Trance Energy Pre-Party)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance track from radio show intro [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBoccacio Life - "Secret Wish" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread