Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

Kolsch @11:00AM..... F**k me!!! Don't know if I can still hang..

Old Post Mar-06-2015 21:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Prydz got drugged guys.... Duh!!!!! Lmfao!!! Worst excuse ever

Old Post Mar-06-2015 22:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucasdy
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Prydz got drugged guys.... Duh!!!!! Lmfao!!! Worst excuse ever

Worst show ever! After playing Sweet Dreams 3x, he was lucky nobody threw drinks on him or boo'ed him off the turntables.

Old Post Mar-06-2015 22:32  Zimbabwe
Click Here to See the Profile for lucasdy Click here to Send lucasdy a Private Message Add lucasdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

He did kind of admit to drinking too much. Still blamed the equipment and so unprofessional for a big gig. There shouldn't be a repeat, though, cause I don't think he's playing Ultra until Sunday, which is where he did most of his drinking before space. I'm more worried about the crowd. It will sell out and with his festival schedule the last several years, the younger crowd has fallen for him, with a good majority of them turning 21 since. And on the first day of ultra, everybody will still be ready to "rage" (ugh) afterwards. I know like I sound old and jaded, and I'm not trying to cast a blanket statement..... I'm just hoping for a respectful crowd that can handle themselves.

Old Post Mar-06-2015 22:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucasdy
Senior tranceaddict

Any insights as to what's happening at SLS/Hyde Beach on Sunday? And what's going on at some of the more traditional MMW venues: Shelborne, Shine @ Shelbourn, Set, Cameo? Are these venues not holding any parties?

Old Post Mar-07-2015 04:45  Zimbabwe
Click Here to See the Profile for lucasdy Click here to Send lucasdy a Private Message Add lucasdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PVDream
Senior tranceaddict

What time do space terrace headliners usually go on nowadays? It used to be around sunrise back in the day.

Old Post Mar-07-2015 15:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PVDream Click here to Send PVDream a Private Message Add PVDream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bdr222
Angry ****** Apprentice

quote:
Originally posted by PVDream
What time do space terrace headliners usually go on nowadays? It used to be around sunrise back in the day.

Usually 3-4am nowadays.

Old Post Mar-07-2015 18:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bdr222 Click here to Send bdr222 a Private Message Add bdr222 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bdr222
Angry ****** Apprentice

quote:
Originally posted by DPetey81
He did kind of admit to drinking too much. Still blamed the equipment and so unprofessional for a big gig. There shouldn't be a repeat, though, cause I don't think he's playing Ultra until Sunday, which is where he did most of his drinking before space. I'm more worried about the crowd. It will sell out and with his festival schedule the last several years, the younger crowd has fallen for him, with a good majority of them turning 21 since. And on the first day of ultra, everybody will still be ready to "rage" (ugh) afterwards. I know like I sound old and jaded, and I'm not trying to cast a blanket statement..... I'm just hoping for a respectful crowd that can handle themselves.

A friend of mine went to St. Louis for his Generate tour a few weeks ago. He said Prydz dropped a lot of IDs & older Pryda stuff that threw the younger crowd off who expected his newer festival stuff. Needless to say the crowd thinned out a bit halfway through his set lulz.

Old Post Mar-07-2015 18:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bdr222 Click here to Send bdr222 a Private Message Add bdr222 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

I didn't mind Prydz getting too fucked up a couple of years back because 1. the opener came back on and he actually held shit together (totally forgot the name of this dude, was not Olander). And I got to check out Carl Craig downstairs (he was killing it). And 2. Joris Voorn b2b Nic Fanciulli set at 8 am was downright ridiculous. Pete Tong played a solid set even. I actually think the whole thing with Prydz getting kicked out of the booth to be fucking hilarious. I guess I was disappointed for about 2 nanoseconds and then I realized CLR was going off in the main room and the terrace still had Nic and Joris to come.

Add in a bunch of TAs getting down and yeah it was an eventful party.

Old Post Mar-07-2015 21:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by PVDream

Headliners during WMC are usually around 2 latest 4 am. But the lineups are so stacked that you could argue there's more than one "headliner." IIRC, Adam Beyer came on at 4 am and went until 7 am last year for the Drumcode party.

I mean, Joris Voorn is coming on at 6 am but technically Eric Prydz is the headliner. Kolsch at 11 am is nuts.

Old Post Mar-07-2015 22:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
I didn't mind Prydz getting too fucked up a couple of years back because 1. the opener came back on and he actually held shit together (totally forgot the name of this dude, was not Olander). And I got to check out Carl Craig downstairs (he was killing it). And 2. Joris Voorn b2b Nic Fanciulli set at 8 am was downright ridiculous. Pete Tong played a solid set even. I actually think the whole thing with Prydz getting kicked out of the booth to be fucking hilarious. I guess I was disappointed for about 2 nanoseconds and then I realized CLR was going off in the main room and the terrace still had Nic and Joris to come.

Add in a bunch of TAs getting down and yeah it was an eventful party.

Truncate, Craig, Dettmann/Radioslave and Liebing were so good that night. Ufff

Old Post Mar-08-2015 02:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wezvidz
tranceaddict

Looking to sell 2 Moudaber pool,party tickets, any offer. Got PDFs to email.
Wezvidz@gmail.com

Old Post Mar-08-2015 02:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wezvidz Click here to Send wezvidz a Private Message Add wezvidz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFloorfilla - Sex Is Danger [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread