Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Classic tracks that you rarely hear about in the online community?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

Classic tracks that you rarely hear about in the online community?

Perhaps I've been living under a rock, but I've never heard this being discussed much.

Old Post Apr-06-2023 22:10  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

True (the second part of the sentence); probably nearly forgotten after the year 2000, unless some hardhouse-kind of dudes continued to play it. And a lot of the unknowledgeables may never have known that it was an alias of Rank 1 + AMbassador.

Old Post Apr-07-2023 07:12  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tom Yelland
Supreme tranceaddict

There are sooooooooooo many its ridiculous. Mainly because DJs play the same old classics over & over again.

Give me
Qattara - Come With Me (Vocal / PVD Mixes)
Quietman - Now & Zen
Altura - Seven Candles
Heliotropic - Walk With Me
Baby Doc - La Batteria
Tomski - 14 Hours to Save The Earth
Loveclub - The Journey (Trouser Enthusiasts Remix)
Alex Whitcombe & Big C - Ice Rain

anyday over Delirium - Silence

Old Post Apr-13-2023 19:15  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Yelland Click here to Send Tom Yelland a Private Message Visit Tom Yelland's homepage! Add Tom Yelland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

I should've clarified that what I meant were tracks that got lots of play by DJs at the time of its release, but now they're no longer discussed. I guess the tracks you listed fit the bill.

Old Post Apr-14-2023 01:01  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vampirul_18
Senior tranceaddict

have you heard about Marnix Mulder Hidden Treasures series ? if not that's exactly you might need.

https://soundcloud.com/marnix-mulde...idden-treasures

GENUINE. UNIQUE. VARIETY.

Now everything sounds so half assed and follows a certain formula...feels like you're listening to the same track over and over.

Old Post Apr-16-2023 10:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for vampirul_18 Click here to Send vampirul_18 a Private Message Visit vampirul_18's homepage! Add vampirul_18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by vampirul_18
have you heard about Marnix Mulder Hidden Treasures series ? if not that's exactly you might need.

I won't be a stickler for providing tracklists. It's a good thing that I don't know at least half of the tracks in part 1.

Last edited by Mattsanity on Apr-22-2023 at 18:35

Old Post Apr-22-2023 18:14  South Korea
Nerio
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Pôvodne napísal vampirul_18 have you heard about Marnix Mulder Hidden Treasures series ? if not that's exactly you might need.

:-O :-O How do I find the song titles? Shazam is unusable it either doesn't find them or finds something completely different.
I've been making a tracklist like this since 2014, I don't know if it can be called a classic tracklist because it's my selection of what I like about this genre, but I can say that in these 8-9 years I'm finding more and more good songs.
In 2018 I had 1200 of them now I have 1865 And now thanks to Marnix Mulder I found another one on his first compilation Hidden Treasures time 20:51 I love these breakdowns.
By the way would you know where I could upload those 1865 songs?
Does soundcloud/Mixcloud support that many songs? Seriously, I would love to make an online backup.

Last edited by Nerio on May-09-2023 at 18:04

Old Post May-09-2023 17:58  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerio Click here to Send Nerio a Private Message Add Nerio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Re: Classic tracks that you rarely hear about in the online community?

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity
Perhaps I've been living under a rock, but I've never heard this being discussed much.

This song was huge in the NYC area back in the late 90s. I used to hear this played at sweet 16s and weddings. It was only a few years later that I learned it was a Rank 1 alias.

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post May-11-2023 17:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Re: Re: Classic tracks that you rarely hear about in the online community?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Game+Watch
This song was huge in the NYC area back in the late 90s. I used to hear this played at sweet 16s and weddings. It was only a few years later that I learned it was a Rank 1 alias.

hahaha i keep telling people this....they didn't believe me

BTW...Junior's Marathon Mix is the best mix of the track

Old Post May-11-2023 17:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Re: Re: Classic tracks that you rarely hear about in the online community?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Game+Watch
I used to hear this played at weddings..

of all the hardclubhousetrance you could play at weddings ...

Old Post May-11-2023 19:16  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

How about this one, Matt. When did this ever get discussed? They (= Marco V and Benjamin Kuyten) had quite a few aliases in use at the time, but did a lot worse than this one.

Old Post May-11-2023 19:23  Netherlands
Swamper
Webmonstah

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-12-2023 14:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Classic tracks that you rarely hear about in the online community?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDeep House from 2005 Mix ID [2015] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLange - "I Believe" (DJ Tandu Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread