Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 261, lysol
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Friday 261, lysol

stayed up till 8am woke up with a hangover at 11am and took some iboga so now I'm cured.

i had a cough but i poured lysol into my ass and then i swallowed a tanning bed(I'm still a shark, btw).

both remedies tried and true

Old Post Apr-24-2020 18:07  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

My president told me my best and most trusted hole should be dutifully swiffered in order to combat infection and I'm wayyyyy ahead of him. I'll never get this stupid virus. My asshole is sparkling and iron clad.

Old Post Apr-24-2020 18:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I've been flouting the government guidelines and sunbathing on the fairway of a golf course all afternoon. That's on top of my morning run, in which I went further than the prescribed 2km from my own home to exercise. Verily, I am a menace to society.

Having a mix this evening. Some mellow sunset stuff as the sun goes down. The weather's been absolutely stellar this past month, can't complain at all.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-24-2020 18:23  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Work today and tomorrow. Buddy's live stream and group Zoom sesh with some pals. Get the gardens tidied up Sunday.

Old Post Apr-24-2020 18:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Get the gardens tidied up Sunday.

is it warm sunday? i still need to buy some sheep shit but i don't want to go to Wally's world.

ive been thinking of finally completing my mix for that dj challenge from a few years ago. i remember i had it recorded and then i didn't like it so i scrapped it. i got roof top party, was hoping to get sacrifices by the fire

Old Post Apr-24-2020 18:52  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Listerine* and pink kush.

Old Post Apr-24-2020 20:28  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

No plans, except watching next episode of The Daily Show with Trevor Noah.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Apr-24-2020 20:38  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Had a ridiculously productive week now that my routine has acclimatized to the shitshow that is the current situation. Wknd I'm upgrading my desktop computer + groundwork for an upgrade to my backup solution (BackupPC + Veracrypt + Amazon S3 + Deep Glacier).

I shall celebrate with this drink:

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-25-2020 04:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Looks tasty! You going to bar tend for the COR, Del, and hook us up? We are the dedicated few who remain!

Thankfully, it's one of my poor bastard coworker's weekends to work, although I could easily burn a few hours on Sunday patching Windows VMs with this month's "quality only" updates.

Even though we've been WFH for over a month, I'm still managing to log more hours than I would be if I were driving over an hour each day, round trip, to go in to the office.

We FINALLY joined the modern display technology world at home this week with the purchase of a 2019 model LG SM8600 TV. As much as I would have liked to have gone OLED, this model was half the price for the same underlying tech (wide color gamut via a quantum dot filter, Dolby Vision and Atmos support, HDR10, HLG, etc.) for the most part.

I honestly didn't expect to see much of a difference going from a FHD display to a UDH display...it is, after all, only 4x the resolution. But by god, this panel does a helluva job at upscaling FHD content. We have the Planet Earth II series on standard Blu-ray, and we are going back thru those. Watching on this TV vs. the prior 40" FHD (this is a 55")...is a revelation. This is like looking out a damned window. The actual 4K/UHD HDR demo material on YouTube is even more stunning. Seeing it "live" is when you "get it". I've seen screencaps for years on caps-a-holic.com, etc., but seeing a screenshot of an HDR image down rezed to an SDR image/container just saps the life out of the images. I will have to purchase a set top UHD disc player, now. I have a handful of UHD Blu-rays, including The Revenant, that I'd love to see on this new display. Having grown up with standard NTSC broadcast TV, this is a damned revolutionary experience. With today's home theater tech and prices, I really don't see how traditional movie theaters remain in business. Has to be the inflated popcorn sales alone.

Old Post Apr-25-2020 11:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Kids, teenagers, and dates.

Old Post Apr-25-2020 16:37  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Kids, teenagers, and dates.

I think you got the order wrong, there, Jay. Usually it's:
1. you go on date
2. you have kids with her
3. the damn kids turn into teens

Old Post Apr-25-2020 18:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I think you got the order wrong, there, Jay. Usually it's:
1. you go on date
2. you have kids with her
3. the damn kids turn into teens
4. you go on date again

Fixed

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Apr-25-2020 18:52  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 261, lysol
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown song from a NYE set [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKyau vs Albert - Velvet Morning (Megara vs DJ Lee Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread