Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
InfiniteSquare
God's Garden

well i hope calgary wins for only one reason. that being that i will probably be in calgary if they make it to the 3rd or 4th round and will be attending a game if they are playing

Old Post Apr-06-2004 06:09  Seychelles
Click Here to See the Profile for InfiniteSquare Click here to Send InfiniteSquare a Private Message Add InfiniteSquare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

quote:
Originally posted by InfiniteSquare
well i hope calgary wins for only one reason. that being that i will probably be in calgary if they make it to the 3rd or 4th round and will be attending a game if they are playing

good luck getting tickets

Old Post Apr-06-2004 06:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jesten
Electronic Sumo

Did McSorely go to jail? I didn't think so but correct me if I am wrong. Also he used a stick not a fist.

Anyways the Bertuzzi topic has been done to death. I can't change your opinion you can't change mine. Let's leave it at that.

Old Post Apr-06-2004 07:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jesten Click here to Send jesten a Private Message Add jesten to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thierry
Jennifer Rene Addict

quote:
Originally posted by jesten
Did McSorely go to jail? I didn't think so but correct me if I am wrong. Also he used a stick not a fist.

Anyways the Bertuzzi topic has been done to death. I can't change your opinion you can't change mine. Let's leave it at that.

See, I like that Jesten. Leave it at opinions can't be changed. Trying to say I'm not much of a hockey fan or whatever really sounds immature. But I like ending at this, as Jesten said.

And to all Canuck fans, talk when you win a cup LET'S GO CALGARY!!!

February 15-16: FREQUENCY 2014 at Shaw Conference Centre

Boodang Music Canada
Boodang Music Canada Facebook Group

Old Post Apr-06-2004 13:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thierry Click here to Send Thierry a Private Message Add Thierry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

quote:
Originally posted by CraveTheRave
See, I like that Jesten. Leave it at opinions can't be changed. Trying to say I'm not much of a hockey fan or whatever really sounds immature. But I like ending at this, as Jesten said.

The reason I said you don't sound like much of a hockey fan is because you admitted you rarely watch hockey now that one player has retired; had nothing to do with the Bert bit.

Old Post Apr-06-2004 15:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
YarkiK
Senior tranceaddict

Worm Popper Canucks in 6

I would like to welcome back the Flames to the post season. It is nice to see 5 of the 6 teams in the play-offs (I was cheering for the Oilers as well). As good as the season was for the Flames it will end in the first round. The Flames lack off experience, grit, and DEPTH will lead to their downfall. And lets face it; the FLAMES organization making it to the play-offs, is their Stanley Cup. After all the team is making money again by being in the play-offs. I see KIPRUSOFF as I saw TURCO last year, a great unproven goalie going into the “second” season on a high. The pressure will eventually get to him. Vancouver has the edge in scoring as well, other than IGINLA the rest of the team is average. Canucks just have to put a checking line on him and they will eliminate him from play as did New Jersey with THORNTON last year. It’s also a far fetch dream that the FLAMES will be the DUCKS of last year. After all SYKORA & KARIYA were the best players during the season for the Ducks, but the grit players took over in the post season. The likes of LECLERC, RUCCHIN, & NIEDERMAYER (BAD trade!!!).

P.S. Maybe I should mention that I BLEED Blue & White…and really there is no other team for me other than the BUDS…but still nice to see other Canadian teams in the post season…I know CBC & TSN are happy…16 wins left => GO LEAFS GO!!!

"The military conflicts of the 21st Century will not be fought on the ground, in the sea or in the air. They will be fought in the minds of your enemies and allies. You may have the weapons to win the territory, but do you have the weapons to win the 'hearts and minds?' "
(US Defense Review, 2001)

Old Post Apr-06-2004 18:51  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for YarkiK Click here to Send YarkiK a Private Message Add YarkiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh
Shut up with the Bertuzzi shit already, the topic has been beat to death and no one in Vancouver, or anywhere for that matter, cares about your point of view anymore than you care about ours.

I personally can't wait to watch your beloved Colorado (who sure finished off well on the home-stretch eh?) get absolutely brutalized by Dallas The Vancouver - Calgary series will be far more even than that one.

HERE HERE!!

Colorado SUCKS. Salo and Aebishcer. HAHAHHAHAH. Dallas will rape you guys.

If I hear the name b*rtuzzi one more time I'm fckin boycotting this thread.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-07-2004 00:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Phu
Mix Master

Canucks in 5.

Old Post Apr-07-2004 02:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Phu Click here to Send Phu a Private Message Add Phu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FattyFats
tranceaddict in training

Flames have no grit eh? That's all they've got. Without Bert, all the Canucks have are a bunch of prima donna small forwards, average defence, and mediocre goaltending at best.

The Flames D are going to have no trouble clearing the net for Kipper. And Simon is going to run people over... Cleanly.

Defence and goaltending wins in the post season my friends.

Flames in 6

Old Post Apr-07-2004 05:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for FattyFats Click here to Send FattyFats a Private Message Add FattyFats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

Yeah, defense wins. Oh that'd so rock, Minnesota against New Jersey in the finals.. oh YEAH BABY!

Gauthier is a braindead goon. Granted you got Simon. But we got May, Cooker and Ruutu!!! Never underestimate Ruutu.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-07-2004 05:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

quote:
Originally posted by FattyFats
Flames have no grit eh? That's all they've got. Without Bert, all the Canucks have are a bunch of prima donna small forwards, average defence, and mediocre goaltending at best.

The Flames D are going to have no trouble clearing the net for Kipper. And Simon is going to run people over... Cleanly.

Whether or not Vancouver win, your assessment of the team is bordering on mentally retarded.

quote:
Defence and goaltending wins in the post season my friends.
Flames in 6

Asumming you have more than 1 player that can put the puck in the net, then I'll give you a maybe on that one.

Old Post Apr-07-2004 07:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

if they only score 1 a game for 4 games, but hold Van to 0 with kippie backin it up, then what difference does it make?

Old Post Apr-07-2004 07:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed an ID!!!!!! [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJon O'Bir - Ways and Means (Original Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread