Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Best female DJ???????
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djelloun
Senior tranceaddict

Lady Tom---Awful !!!

Oh come on People, don't judge a female DJ because she is nice !! For example Lady Tom,what she does is awful and terrible. She (or someone else) remixes old German Trance Classics and brings them out to the Market!! What a shame to the former Techno Producers !! Just because she has a nice face on the Covers...that is not enough in my opinion. It is right that most of the known DJanes(what a silly word) like it hard (Miss Djax, Monika Kruse, Gayle San and so on...) -I don't know why, but there arent't much good female Trance DJ's around....!!! The only one I know is Sandra Collins (not bad in fact) and Miss Shiva !!

Old Post Jan-30-2001 16:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for djelloun Click here to Send djelloun a Private Message Visit djelloun's homepage! Add djelloun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evmac
Ancient Addict

female dj

there isn't any good ones. hehe

just joking lisa lashes is the shit

Old Post Jan-30-2001 19:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Evmac Click here to Send Evmac a Private Message Add Evmac to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[A|ienFactory]
trancEaddict in JAIL

quote:
Originally posted by xXxAzNrAvErxXx
I like DJ Angee Dee, Dunno if u guys heard of her...She is only 17 I think..but her compilation Goliath 7 was awesome, u guys should check it out...
Sandra Collins is another one I like, never saw her spin before..but Tranceport 3 is a good album

Rave on...

She's 22....

Old Post Jan-30-2001 19:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for [A|ienFactory] Click here to Send [A|ienFactory] a Private Message Visit [A|ienFactory]'s homepage! Add [A|ienFactory] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BuzzDC4life
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Positiva
I know some of you are gonna laugh, but DJ RAP...only because shes hot though

DJ Rap is truely a hottie! But my fav female dj can be none other than Sandra Collins. drum and bass = Shiela Storms from DC!

buzzdc

Old Post Feb-01-2001 20:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for BuzzDC4life Click here to Send BuzzDC4life a Private Message Visit BuzzDC4life's homepage! Add BuzzDC4life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Magma
tranceaddict

Satan (eek!)

djelloun you got me wrong!! I ment i liked her dj'ing, not her producing!!!

Old Post Feb-01-2001 20:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Magma Click here to Send Dj Magma a Private Message Add Dj Magma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BuzzDC4life
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Suzaku
I know probably no one has ever heard of her but my fav female DJ is DJ-D local San Francisco DJ. If you ever get a chance to see her don't miss it.

I reaad about her somewhere on hyperreal.com. She learned how to DJ spinning vinyl's at a friend's record store. Her friend had a pretty good first impression and decided to book her for local parties. After two or three yrs she became one the most prominent local talents (somewhere along those lines). She basically picked it up overnight.

buzzdc

Old Post Feb-01-2001 20:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for BuzzDC4life Click here to Send BuzzDC4life a Private Message Visit BuzzDC4life's homepage! Add BuzzDC4life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Suzaku
ووووو

quote:
Originally posted by BuzzDC4life
I reaad about her somewhere on hyperreal.com. She learned how to DJ spinning vinyl's at a friend's record store. Her friend had a pretty good first impression and decided to book her for local parties. After two or three yrs she became one the most prominent local talents (somewhere along those lines). She basically picked it up overnight.

buzzdc [/B]

Heh I know the story... Her friend is Thomas Trouble, another big DJ in the SF trance scene, the store was called the Trance+Jungle Factory in Berkeley. If you want some more info about her visit her site at http://www.dj-d.com

Old Post Feb-02-2001 07:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Suzaku Click here to Send Suzaku a Private Message Add Suzaku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wasmario
1st Austrian TrancEaddict

best female DJ though Techno DJ:

Gayle San !! she roxxx the crowds...

Member of the 21 SOUNDSYSTEM

Trance in the morning and the day is your friend!

Old Post Sep-03-2001 17:29  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for wasmario Click here to Send wasmario a Private Message Visit wasmario's homepage! Add wasmario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lytchix
Retired TranceAddict

Smiling Frog

DJ Tatana (Ch)!
She was mervellous at the Energy 01!

Old Post Sep-07-2001 19:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lytchix Click here to Send Lytchix a Private Message Add Lytchix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Teknique
Supreme tranceaddict

miss yetti is definatly my fav

Old Post Oct-07-2001 04:11  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Teknique Click here to Send DJ Teknique a Private Message Visit DJ Teknique's homepage! Add DJ Teknique to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sreeedeeer
tranceaddict

Dj Ella Gutman

Zohar Argov - Yasmin

Koko - Kafe VeSigaria (Do Et)

68 Beats - Free Your Mind (Robbie Rivera's Mix)

Faithless - Tarantula (Subtech Mix)

Sandy Rivera - Feel This (Robbie Rivera's Tribal Session Mix)

WATKINS - BLACK AM (Original Mix(?))

DJ Mind-X - Voyage (Dogma Mix)

Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Saeed & Palash Addictive Journey)

Nick K vs Kid Vicious - Pants Down Spanking (Original Mix)

Daft Punk - Rollin' & Scratchin'

Old Post Oct-09-2001 20:43  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Sreeedeeer Click here to Send Sreeedeeer a Private Message Add Sreeedeeer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PureEuphoria
Banned

Smoking ..umm..something Lisa Lashes without question.

Sure, I can see how you can be put off by the fact that she plays hard house but if you like it then what else do you need?

A babe playing hard house is the ultimate chick imo, and she's it!

Can you imagine her upstaging Ferry Corsten and then Judge Jules? Well, for me she did and I can't speak for every1 but she came on after those 2 on Judgement Sunday @ Eden (@ about 4am) and for 4 hours she got the crowd more mental than i've ever seen in a club.

I think that answers the qn.

1.Green Martian - Industry (Durango 95 Remix)
2.Vaiio aka Iio - Rapture (Deep Dish Remix)
3.Incisions - Untamed Wilds
4.Marco V - Simulated
5.X-press 2 - Smoke Machine

Old Post Oct-18-2001 14:49  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for PureEuphoria Click here to Send PureEuphoria a Private Message Add PureEuphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Best female DJ???????
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWho can help me [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJimmy The Sound - "M.O.D.U.L.O." [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread