Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Damn, this is sad af
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Look at this place. Only one "active" thread that isn't a sticky. Wah.

Old Post Oct-22-2017 12:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Well it was 0 until you made this one

I've gotta say it's a new low for sure, though

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Oct-22-2017 18:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tweak
Supreme tranceaddict

I think Facebook has taken over the functions that these ancient boards used to serve.

Unfortunately these old things are a bit redundant these days.

Old Post Oct-23-2017 11:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tweak Click here to Send Tweak a Private Message Add Tweak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Re: Damn, this is sad af

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Look at this place. Only one "active" thread that isn't a sticky. Wah.

I was just talking to Pete about this on the weekend....one thread. So heartbreaking. Fuck FB

Old Post Oct-23-2017 13:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Tweak
I think Facebook has taken over the functions that these ancient boards used to serve.

Yup no doubt. I think the ONE thing that message boards have though, is anonymity. I mean, not this one anymore - hence it being dead. But imo that's a huge part of the appeal.

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
I was just talking to Pete about this on the weekend....one thread. So heartbreaking. Fuck FB

I was gonna message you guys about it, lol. But thought, "Nah, let them enjoy the festivities, they don't care about TA."

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Oct-23-2017 at 14:58

Old Post Oct-23-2017 14:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Tweak

FB is mostly full of surface level discussion -- anything of depth usually gets derailed/heated because most people aren't used to handling opposing viewpoints.

Look at Reddit - it is vanilla af and beyond popular. Biggest hit to TA style boards are smartphones and the fact that the party crowd now doesn't really care to write reviews/share their experiences. They're easily accessible and an insta/snapchat story will suffice to keep 'friends' in the loop.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Oct-23-2017 16:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I was gonna message you guys about it, lol. But thought, "Nah, let them enjoy the festivities, they don't care about TA."

Hahahaha little did you know...

I still actually check this board every couple days hoping that something will pop up.

Old Post Oct-23-2017 20:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

We, my friends, are obsolete.

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
lol, i love it when moral feels the need to lay the smack down

Old Post Oct-24-2017 19:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

maybe del can add live video streaming to ta

you guys can watch me watch sports and ill twinkle my toes for tips!

Old Post Oct-25-2017 00:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

Re: Re: Damn, this is sad af

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*

For a split second, I tried to find and hit 'Like'.

Sigh.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Oct-25-2017 01:23  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Facebook and reddit is full of sjw cancer. I hate people in general.

Old Post Oct-25-2017 16:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Re: Re: Re: Damn, this is sad af

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
For a split second, I tried to find and hit 'Like'.

Sigh.

That's part of the problem. Del never upgraded to 2.0 lol

The other two forums I post on allow you to like other user's posts.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Last edited by kotsy on Oct-31-2017 at 05:51

Old Post Oct-25-2017 19:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Damn, this is sad af
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed Help ID'ing this tune [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAbove & Beyond - World On Fire (Maor Levi Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread