Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Well whatever you do don't read this thread

replyng 5+ months later because i read the whole damn thing
wtf wss I on

Old Post Sep-18-2021 18:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity
Maybe. I don't consider myself an OG.

no one is OG on TA unless your join date is 2001 or earlier

Old Post Sep-18-2021 18:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AirPole
Trance, where are you??

Can’t believe it’s been 20 years since I registered here. Unbelievable. So many good times and so many laughs. It was a beautiful time! Twenty years…

Lately I find myself listening more and more to Trance again. Not the new stuff but just sets from 2000-2004. It still gives me a feeling that no other genre can give me. Very thankful for all the beautiful music from that period in time. Amazing music.

Cheers everyone.

Orbital - The Girl With The Sun In Her Head
Jam & Spoon - Stella
Chicane - The Drive Home

- Next Party Stops -

Trance Energy 15th Edition, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, February 23rd.

Last edited by AirPole on Sep-28-2021 at 22:09

Old Post Sep-28-2021 22:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for AirPole Click here to Send AirPole a Private Message Add AirPole to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
replyng 5+ months later because i read the whole damn thing
wtf wss I on

for real. Reading through I seem like a completely different person. but it was fun.

Old Post Sep-29-2021 02:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Sep-29-2021 20:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJMaytag
Supreme Pizzaaddict

Registered 20 years ago. JFC am I old now. Anyone posting in this thread needs to have their prostate checked or get a mammogram done!

Old Post Dec-04-2021 19:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJMaytag Click here to Send DJMaytag a Private Message Visit DJMaytag's homepage! Add DJMaytag to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GrimReaper
Relic of a past life

Holy magic cow, Batman. I decided to login today after about a roughly 15yr hiatus (from everything really, not just TA). Still recognize some of you lot.

quote:
Leslie Nielsen:
Doing nothing is very hard to do... you never know when you're finished.

Old Post Jan-29-2022 22:44  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for GrimReaper Click here to Send GrimReaper a Private Message Add GrimReaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klingklang77
blank

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Well whatever you do don't read this thread

Pfft. Amateurs.

PPR

Old Post Jan-30-2022 11:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for klingklang77 Click here to Send klingklang77 a Private Message Add klingklang77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by DJMaytag
Registered 20 years ago. JFC am I old now. Anyone posting in this thread needs to have their prostate checked or get a mammogram done!

I checked mine this morning, using the two finger method. I'm still trying to learn how to walk again!

Old Post Jan-31-2022 15:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

honestly would love to know what Orbax is up to these days. Dude has some of the best posts and replies back in the day

Old Post Feb-27-2022 06:18 
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
honestly would love to know what Orbax is up to these days. Dude has some of the best posts and replies back in the day

For what it's worth, Orbax is all good. A happily married man. His brother, [user name Masonius] (sp?) is also doing well; recently married also. They are very good people.

Old Post Feb-27-2022 08:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

I thought I had more old Orbax chops,

Old Post Feb-28-2022 01:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarco V Innercity Pre-party track!!!! [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPrecursor - "Pulsar" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread