Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2022 thread
Pages (27): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Christ, my local high street is a mess. I just went to the local grocery store for some tonic water and passed:

1) a man yelling into his mobile 'COME ON THEN MATE' repeatedly;
2) a woman in a very tiny skirt with a full (glass) wine glass trying to walk in a straight line;
3) a murdered out Mercedes driving on the sidewalk/pavement;
4) a man motor-boating a woman; and
5) a child (???) holding his mother's purse as she threw up outside of a Subway.

What the fuck is going on? I felt embarrassed to be (relatively) sober.

Did you fail to notice the full moon in the night sky?

(~)

Old Post Apr-17-2022 03:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
Did you fail to notice the full moon in the night sky?

I was trying to avoid being run over by the Mercedes!

Old Post Apr-17-2022 14:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Swamper, what's wrong with the last post time? Seems like an unnecessary tab inserted there? Fix it, would you, it's inelegant

Old Post Apr-17-2022 14:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

My mix was full of deep squelchy acid tunes actually, so no Shpongle. I did play some Spooky though. I'll share the mix at some point.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-17-2022 16:04  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Nick: Surprised it took you this long to get a professional fitting for a bike, tbh, based solely on how athletically competitive you seem to be! A family friend used to be a custom bike builder, was the top seller for Seven Cycles one year and made bikes for Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates, amongst others. Was a mechanic for the US national team and US Postal, too. His bikes cost like $10,000, but that was 20 years ago. No clue what he charges now. I don't ride bikes, but I remember him telling me it was essential for longevity to get fitted properly. One was just damaging their body riding otherwise. Definitely worth whatever money you need to pay!

Definitely worth it but not financially possible for me or entirely necessary until recently tbh. Last year was significant in my athletic improvement. My individual efforts during covid and the addition of a coach at the end of 2020 was where my labor finally began to bear fruit. I've recently been promoted and got a nice tax return and bonus so I was able to afford a few things on my list. I also am representing a new squad this year, same cycling shop but our primary sponsor is Equifax. They acquired the company I used to work for, who was the sponsor on our purple jerseys last year. Stoked to begin the season.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-17-2022 19:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:

Nick: Surprised it took you this long to get a professional fitting for a bike, tbh, based solely on how athletically competitive you seem to be! A family friend used to be a custom bike builder, was the top seller for Seven Cycles one year and made bikes for Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates, amongst others. Was a mechanic for the US national team and US Postal, too. His bikes cost like $10,000, but that was 20 years ago. No clue what he charges now. I don't ride bikes, but I remember him telling me it was essential for longevity to get fitted properly. One was just damaging their body riding otherwise. Definitely worth whatever money you need to pay!

The bike shop I worked at 5 years back was a Seven Dealer. They are still 10-15k. But titanium bikes are ohh so sweet!

Fits should be a yearly thing for fairly competitive riders. Especially if there is weightloss or changes in mobility (both bad and good!). But yea, dropping a could hundred, along with potentially a few hundred more for the mechanic work stinks.

Old Post Apr-18-2022 02:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

The shoes were $600+ by themselves, as they had a custom made insole. I'd be surprised if I go back for a full fitting session before 2024.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-18-2022 10:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Christ, my local high street is a mess. I just went to the local grocery store for some tonic water and passed:

1) a man yelling into his mobile 'COME ON THEN MATE' repeatedly;
2) a woman in a very tiny skirt with a full (glass) wine glass trying to walk in a straight line;
3) a murdered out Mercedes driving on the sidewalk/pavement;
4) a man motor-boating a woman; and
5) a child (???) holding his mother's purse as she threw up outside of a Subway.

What the fuck is going on? I felt embarrassed to be (relatively) sober.

Jesus, Mary and Yoseph, but does that ever sound interesting! Would you say this is normal? Not normal behavior, per se, but a normal sighting?

Old Post Apr-18-2022 12:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:

3) a murdered out Mercedes driving on the sidewalk/pavement

Out of your five, that might be a good one. I witnessed some insane shit while living in London. Some of that was caused by me, but never behind the wheel of a car.

quote:

Stu: We had some good times around here over the years, hah. You must be half happy things have died down!

Yeah man, good times. Moderating wasn't always heaps of fun though, you cunts.

Old Post Apr-20-2022 07:12  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Sounds like a stroll around Newcastle-upon-Tyne on any random day.

Old Post Apr-20-2022 08:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Yeah man, good times. Moderating wasn't always heaps of fun though, you cunts.

Remember that time when dozens of bots would flood TA with spam? It was a nightmare because they'd post indiscriminately everywhere

Although there were also times it was so much fun... I remember I once suspended myself for going along with whatever it is people shouldn't be doing, heh

Old Post Apr-20-2022 11:51  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

ordering coffee for my girlfriend was a traumatizing experience. i don't drink coffee. it's either I'm retarded or every male ordering a coffee beverage is gay

Old Post Apr-20-2022 15:53  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2022 thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (27): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTHOMAS MICHAEL's SERPENT & THE RAINBOW track ID needed [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKooler - "Freefall" (Abakus Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread