Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Greetings from the year 2049
Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

quote:
Originally posted by Lebezniatnikov
They aren't.

what? yes they are.

though they phrase it as 'concerned' or something.

Old Post Feb-24-2008 10:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Okay, I just read the original post, and the first reaction that came to mind was the story of John Titor, as this sounds almost identical to that story.

Here's a quick synopsis a la Wikipedia:

quote:
John Titor is the name used on several bulletin boards during 2000 and 2001 of a poster claiming to be a time traveler from the year 2036. In these posts he made numerous predictions (a number of them vague, some quite specific[1]) about events in the near future, starting with events in 2004. He described a drastically changed future in which the United States had broken into five smaller regions, the environment and infrastructure had been devastated by a nuclear attack, and most other world powers had been destroyed.

Titor's posts sparked an intense debate on the Internet, with some people dismissing the claims, and others defending them. In the time since Titor left the forums, the predictions for events that were supposed to occur by now have all failed to occur (as of January 2008). Nevertheless, the Titor postings still have their supporters, who are quick to explain away these predictive failings.

Here's the full entry (which provides a link to the original thread in which he appeared). Interesting stuff, and it wouldn't at all surprise me if our OP is attempting at following suit and securing a place for himself within the annals of forum lore.

The Story of John Titor

Old Post Feb-24-2008 10:43  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

I guess he is really gone now.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Feb-27-2008 08:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
I guess he is really gone now.

...and I don't think there's going to be a Wiki entry on him, either.

Old Post Feb-27-2008 08:29  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by *~*Angelblue*~*
lol

i think it's an alt.

Really?

Old Post Feb-27-2008 08:30  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Originally posted by Paradox Lost
...and I don't think there's going to be a Wiki entry on him, either.

Shame on Wiki

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Feb-27-2008 08:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blacknoizybox
cracks and pops

quote:
Originally posted by jupiterone
aww man, this was one of the more entertaining c0r threads since chop hillary

can anyone please give me a link to that thread?? thnx

Old Post Feb-27-2008 11:38  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for blacknoizybox Click here to Send blacknoizybox a Private Message Add blacknoizybox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance Nutter
........... I got nothing

quote:
Nevertheless, the Titor postings still have their supporters, who are quick to explain away these predictive failings.

I've had a few things over the last 2-3 days which have boggled the mind, and the fact people would not only believe it but argue to defend it is one of them.

Old Post Feb-27-2008 11:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance Nutter Click here to Send Trance Nutter a Private Message Add Trance Nutter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bamski
snuoq ou

quote:
Originally posted by blacknoizybox
can anyone please give me a link to that thread?? thnx

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...ht=chop+hillary

Edit: Sneak preview

Last edited by bamski on Feb-27-2008 at 11:56

Old Post Feb-27-2008 11:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
blacknoizybox
cracks and pops

quote:
Originally posted by DuBam

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...ht=chop+hillary

thanx! love ur avatar

Old Post Feb-27-2008 11:52  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for blacknoizybox Click here to Send blacknoizybox a Private Message Add blacknoizybox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jake Benson
Supreme Vaginaddict

ALBERT FALK!

When is the next big Earthquake around Los Angeles? Me and my friend were talking about it tonight and it freaked me out. Is it going to be May of this year? I don't like that month and year combo. The way it's eyeing me creeps me out.

Old Post Feb-27-2008 12:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jake Benson Click here to Send Jake Benson a Private Message Add Jake Benson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance Nutter
........... I got nothing

quote:
Originally posted by Jake Benson
ALBERT FALK!

When is the next big Earthquake around Los Angeles? Me and my friend were talking about it tonight and it freaked me out. Is it going to be May of this year? I don't like that month and year combo. The way it's eyeing me creeps me out.

don't be gay and you should be alright.

Old Post Feb-27-2008 12:39  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance Nutter Click here to Send Trance Nutter a Private Message Add Trance Nutter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Greetings from the year 2049
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackeasy house tune - heard erick morillo drop it [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAyumi Hamasaki - "M (Above & Beyond Typhoon Dub)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread