Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Polyphonic Ringtones ...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj Dovla
Supreme tranceaddict

Polyphonic Ringtones ...

lets make a database of all free POLYPHONIC ringtones ..

I was searching on the net but all the websites I found were charging for their services ...

I got a phone , its some erciccson t310 from fido its cool ... but the ringtones on it suck ... can someone help please

I NEED TRANCE rings

Old Post Oct-17-2003 06:03  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Dovla Click here to Send Dj Dovla a Private Message Visit Dj Dovla's homepage! Add Dj Dovla to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ResonantDrag
BeanAddict

just pay the $4 and get the tones

Old Post Oct-17-2003 06:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ResonantDrag Click here to Send ResonantDrag a Private Message Add ResonantDrag to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cuervo79
Senior tranceaddict

I got a prog I downloaded that could work for you, I'm still experimenting with mine (converting midi files into hex code for my 8270 nokia still with a few glitches but you could try it) here's the link (and no the prog isn't just for nokias, if you get the glitches out tell me about it) http://ringtonetools.mikekohn.net/ ltrz

Old Post Oct-17-2003 07:52  Guatemala
Click Here to See the Profile for Cuervo79 Click here to Send Cuervo79 a Private Message Add Cuervo79 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smh
Bla Bla Bla

Ringtonenation.com / Polyphonicringtonez.com

Old Post Oct-17-2003 13:41  England
Click Here to See the Profile for smh Click here to Send smh a Private Message Add smh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Polyphonic Ringtones ...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLittle Wonder & John Digweed track wanted [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMick Parks vs. Andy Moor - "The World Doesn't Know" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread