Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > The story behind you and Ta
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Freeza
Mondial'd

quote:
Originally posted by Freeza
Took me a few minutes, but I remember now heh - Some random person just IMed me someday on AIM (Because of my profile since it says what DJ's I like, and this person liked the same ones and was bored i guess) So we were talking about AvB, Tiesto, PvD, etc, and he just asked me if I knew about TA - And I was like "whaaa" So I checked it out, but it didn't really intrest me back then for some reason. It wasn't untill I got back from WEMF in Canada of 2001 - That's when I started posting. I wanted to read review about the event, and I remembered that this website was based out of Canada, so I decided to check it out again - So I did, and joined and started posting and have been ever since

Haha

Was about to reply to this thread, and thought to myself "I wonder if I posted in it before"

And there it is, on the second page.

(I totally didn't remember this by the way, was going to say something totally different)

And hi everyone that knows/knew me

And hi to everyone reading this that doesn't

TA for lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Old Post Dec-24-2020 04:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Freeza Click here to Send Freeza a Private Message Add Freeza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shamez214
Chasing the Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Shamez214
one day i asked my friend where he got all of his trance videos from. he gave me the link. boring, i know... but ive actually been here for a LONNGGGGG time. almost two years.

LOL... Sure. I guess.

i'd pay any price just to get that back.

Old Post Feb-15-2021 14:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shamez214 Click here to Send Shamez214 a Private Message Visit Shamez214's homepage! Add Shamez214 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

I signed up.

Old Post Mar-05-2021 03:05  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Uncle ED
Supreme tranceaddict

Why hello.......

Old Post May-22-2021 20:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Uncle ED Click here to Send Uncle ED a Private Message Add Uncle ED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amdmaxx
Respekt

About time

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
I signed up.

Old Post May-22-2021 20:38  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Freeza
Mondial'd

What is up guys

Here I am a year later from my last post bumping this thread

The time just fucking goess byyyyyy

I heard PvD played a "Classics" themed set in NYC by Made Events last weekend I think.

Anyone go?

If so, how was it, what did he play? Etc

Old Post Dec-19-2021 05:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Freeza Click here to Send Freeza a Private Message Add Freeza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

quote:
What is up guys

I heard PvD played a "Classics" themed set in NYC by Made Events last weekend I think.

Anyone go?

whats poppin! i think hitokiri went to that show

Old Post Dec-21-2021 06:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cr24
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by crazydave023
Came here looking for a track listing from a set. Then lurked two years before posting.

Hehe nice seeing you at PVD classics brother

I had money to blow after getting my post college first job so was hitting up the Esscala parties as often as work allowed making the trek from the Trenton area to NYC. Met someone who I can't remember and they told me to get on TA. It may have been Crazydave actually.

Last edited by cr24 on Dec-31-2021 at 05:40

Old Post Dec-31-2021 05:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cr24 Click here to Send cr24 a Private Message Add cr24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cr24
tranceaddict

quote:
What is up guys

Anyone go?

I went. It was a decent show. He played a decent amount of classics, but only a handful of Vandit classics. The night is fuzzy, but I do remember a Crush edit. Crowd was knowledgeable and friendly. Tiny ass club for this event. To be honest, I was digging the opener more. I was expecting a Politics of Dancing classics night but that's not what he delivered. Saw Cars and Crazydave which was dope after so many years.

Old Post Dec-31-2021 05:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cr24 Click here to Send cr24 a Private Message Add cr24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cr24
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Vza
i like this thread.

i was introduced to dance music when I went to college at UofRochester in 01.
all this kids from the city and DC listened to armin, pvd, tiesto, etc.

then summer/fall 06 I moved to NY and saw PVD in the park, GnD at Pacha, Andy Moor at Love and Armin at Crobar.

some girl at Andy Moor was asking me if I was on TA and I was like nah, and she was like whhhyyyy nottttt

so cl005k had me join. and after that i came out more, met the crew, grew some balls and posted reviews on the forum and eventually went corporate and started hanging out with Pauly D.

still love mah TAs doe

Yooooo Ravi what's good man

Old Post Dec-31-2021 05:31  United States
david.sound
Techno Freak

I use to beg Swamper for MP3s in the #POW channel

Old Post Jan-04-2022 10:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.sound Click here to Send david.sound a Private Message Visit david.sound's homepage! Add david.sound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deapfriedtofu
tranceaddict in training

quote:
What is up guys

Anyone go?

YES it was great! But Saturday night was somehow even better!!

Old Post Feb-01-2022 03:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for deapfriedtofu Click here to Send deapfriedtofu a Private Message Add deapfriedtofu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > The story behind you and Ta
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Needed [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTalamasca - "Time Simulation" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread