Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Looks like Paradise is definitely at Mana, per Matador, who is a special guest.

Interesting, I know nothing about either venue, but that would contradict what Jamie Jone's event listings on FB say. Hoping we get a lineup/venue announcement by tomorrow.

Old Post Feb-26-2015 16:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GrogRhodes
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
I immediately went to laugh when i read this but its almost insane it could have been that bad, Hernan/Jody/Nick at Dream Roof seems to be sounding better and better.

Although still hoping HS82 might pop up somewhere Thursday night.

It was insane. People pushing their way through the bouncers and such. The worst thing about it was that they could have easily fit a another 200 people in there easily. It wasn't like it was packed or anything.

I felt really bad walking out of the next morning at 10 am and see people still waiting in line forever that hadn't been able to get in.

Hopefully the Mana is cool we're going to it I think two times.

Old Post Feb-26-2015 19:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GrogRhodes Click here to Send GrogRhodes a Private Message Add GrogRhodes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GrogRhodes
It was insane. People pushing their way through the bouncers and such. The worst thing about it was that they could have easily fit a another 200 people in there easily. It wasn't like it was packed or anything.

I felt really bad walking out of the next morning at 10 am and see people still waiting in line forever that hadn't been able to get in.

I'd be gone after one hour and call my bank for a refund, if you cant get in with a ticket because of capacity then its over sold.

On another note, hopefully someone can help that knows more, from what Im reading looks like there are two venues/locations at Mana. There is Mana Production Village (where A&B are thurs night) and Mana Wynwood (where Last Resort is Sunday). Not sure what the difference is or if they are even in the same spot. If Paradise is Mana Wynwood, it would be the same night as A&B, so maybe a different area/location?

Old Post Feb-26-2015 19:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

Also this:

Tuesday 3/24 - Wall - MMW/WMC Marco Carola with Rony Seikaly

Looks like Marco is everywhere, with a Music On party still unannounced for Saturday and Wall books another good party

http://wantickets.com/Events/177046...C-Marco-Carola/

Old Post Feb-26-2015 19:36  United States
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
I immediately went to laugh when i read this but its almost insane it could have been that bad, Hernan/Jody/Nick at Dream Roof seems to be sounding better and better.

Although still hoping HS82 might pop up somewhere Thursday night.

Dream Nightclub not hotel.

Old Post Feb-26-2015 20:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by GrogRhodes

Technically, they could have but Fire Marshall said no. Because of how many bathrooms were outside. You guys have to remember that just because you can fit more people doesn't mean it's allowed and when you invest that much money you follow the rules(and when Fire Marshall was at the venue half the night).

Capacity is based on the size of the property, bathrooms and how many exits there are.

Old Post Feb-26-2015 20:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GrogRhodes
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Technically, they could have but Fire Marshall said no. Because of how many bathrooms were outside. You guys have to remember that just because you can fit more people doesn't mean it's allowed and when you invest that much money you follow the rules(and when Fire Marshall was at the venue half the night).

Capacity is based on the size of the property, bathrooms and how many exits there are.

Oh yeah no doubt. It was one of those things where I'm sure Hot Creations booked it way before (? not sure how that works) and then they exploded with popularity. Anyhow it was an awesome night. Their entourage is absurd, I have this vivid memory of this guy standing behind Jamie just waving a giant Chinese fan for the entire night.

I'd definitely consider going to see Rony Seikaly on Tuesday before Apollonia. His Sugar Free stuff has been really good and he absolutely killed it in Chicago @ Spybar (especially with his nba tall self towering over the whole crowd in the DJ booth) I dislike Wall alot though. Bleh.

Old Post Feb-26-2015 20:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GrogRhodes Click here to Send GrogRhodes a Private Message Add GrogRhodes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

Luciano and Friends pool party Wed Mar 25th - SLS hotel

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Feb-26-2015 20:38  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

I'm assuming that Luciano party is the first of at least a few SLS pool party announcements.

Sasha has done his Never Say Never thing there the last couple of years so that's a big one to look out for.

Old Post Feb-26-2015 21:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Shelborne having any good pool parties?

Old Post Feb-26-2015 21:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Dream Nightclub not hotel.

I didn't even realize there was such a club, mistake on my part, learned something new at least.

Old Post Feb-26-2015 21:17  United States
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
I didn't even realize there was such a club, mistake on my part, learned something new at least.

Dream the nightclub used to do nothing but trance showcases during WMC. Now I only see one, and the other one Warren/Wisternoff/Cattaneo. Trance really did die! Ultra's ASOT lineup is more EDM than ever. Even Above and Beyond's thing (gotta admit that party does sound like it could be fun, if you can get past some of the cheesy tracks that A&B are bound to play) has people like 16BL whom are completely house and zero trance.

Old Post Feb-26-2015 21:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmore to b ID'd [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVirus - "Bratishka" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread