Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Next Party You're Attending
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
See you at Solomun!

I'm sure afterparty with Solomun will be at Sound.

the question is: where will the after-after party be at? I have a feeling Mikey will be there!!!

Old Post Apr-14-2023 22:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
the question is: where will the after-after party be at? I have a feeling Mikey will be there!!!

Haha

Doubtful locally with 2 kids. Maybe out of town though.

Old Post Apr-18-2023 20:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm feeling lazy guys. I don't think I'm in the mood to check out Solomun tomorrow night. According to Gina's FB page, none of our friends will be there. I think it's going to be a bunch of young people we don't know.

Old Post May-11-2023 16:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.sound
Techno Freak

Going to this! Tickets sell today at noon

Old Post May-12-2023 16:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.sound Click here to Send david.sound a Private Message Visit david.sound's homepage! Add david.sound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

ticket link for Intersteller!!! --> Ticket link for Interstellar!

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post May-14-2023 19:24  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
ticket link for Intersteller!!! --> Ticket link for Interstellar!

Where the VIP guest list at, Greg?!?!

Old Post Jun-26-2023 20:01  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Looks like we'll be attending Boris Brejcha on Labor Day Weekend at Grand Park. I've only listened to a little bit of his music to see what he sounds like. Not normally my cup of tea but attending to celebrate a friends birthday.

https://www.thefactory93.com/events...oris-brejcha-2/

Old Post Aug-02-2023 18:23  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Last minute decision to attend Green Velvet part this weekend as well. Babysitter confirmed. The wife wanted a date night. I was hoping we'd go out for burritos but I guess she wanted to dance.

Old Post Aug-09-2023 18:11  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

LaLa Land event was a lot of fun. Music was fun and had us dancing all night. Nothing that would melt your brain but simply fun house, tech-house music.

Old Post Aug-15-2023 20:27  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

So the Boris event was fun. I was surprised by his music and especially his opening DJ, Anne Clue. She did a GREAT job of transitioning out of the crap the previous live act was playing into some really mellow material and built it up perfectly for Boris.

When people describe Boris, they say he's "progressive". The little I heard of him sounded like early (pre-Dutch) trance. I have to say it was pretty good. A little trancy at times but nothing overwhelming but a good amount of techno-ish sounds coming out.

Overall, I'd say I would check out another Boris event. Not for a long time though. As a matter of fact, no events for quite a long time. I'm too old for this shit. My body was aching all day on Monday and most of Tuesday.

Old Post Sep-06-2023 03:33  United States
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
So the Boris event was fun. I was surprised by his music and especially his opening DJ, Anne Clue. She did a GREAT job of transitioning out of the crap the previous live act was playing into some really mellow material and built it up perfectly for Boris.

When people describe Boris, they say he's "progressive". The little I heard of him sounded like early (pre-Dutch) trance. I have to say it was pretty good. A little trancy at times but nothing overwhelming but a good amount of techno-ish sounds coming out.

Overall, I'd say I would check out another Boris event. Not for a long time though. As a matter of fact, no events for quite a long time. I'm too old for this shit. My body was aching all day on Monday and most of Tuesday.

I know the feeling of feeling old. I'm still recovering from Burning Man. But looking forward to NYE in Costa Rica for Labyrinto.

Old Post Sep-14-2023 21:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

thought about going to Boris but had to watch the FSU - LSU game on at the same time

Going to see Camelphat this weekend and Fatboy Slim later this month

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Sep-14-2023 21:52  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Next Party You're Attending
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread