Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
Still here as well. Rarely come in here but I'm at least on TA (Music Discussion) every second day. Oddly enough, I'm busier than ever in my personal life with no real time to party yet I'm listening to more contemporary dance music than I think I ever did. Just goes to show.

What do you consider 'contemporary dance music'?

Old Post Jul-26-2017 14:04  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lopi
Famous Titles

I'm just here making sure someone didn't repost my 17 year old boobs again.

Edit: Actually, though, I love so many of you guys in real life now from meeting IRL

Old Post Jul-28-2017 08:27  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for lopi Click here to Send lopi a Private Message Add lopi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

Just chillin'still.

Old Post Nov-27-2017 15:07  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceGrooves
TiTan Of TrAncE

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
What do you consider 'contemporary dance music'?

LOLz ... i was about to ask the same thing.

What in Gods name is contemporary dance music?

Old Post Nov-28-2017 04:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGrooves Click here to Send TranceGrooves a Private Message Add TranceGrooves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

it's specifically ballet music

Old Post Dec-02-2017 14:04  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
daves
Supreme tranceaddict

Still alive... still kickin'

Old Post Dec-10-2017 09:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for daves Click here to Send daves a Private Message Add daves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

lol, del, you gonna bring back the fsa or what?!

still waiting :b

Old Post Jan-02-2018 02:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Truer words have never been spoken. Many of my closest friends are people who I've met from Tranceaddict. I am so thankful for the experiences, relationships and memories I have made thanks to Del.

Hear hear.

PS I miss all of you people. I owe so many experiences, so many friends, loves, and even a career at one point to this place.

Old Post Jan-03-2018 04:02  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

quote:
Originally posted by lopi
I'm just here making sure someone didn't repost my 17 year old boobs again.

Edit: Actually, though, I love so many of you guys in real life now from meeting IRL

Old Post Jan-03-2018 04:04  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kytracid
No more subliminal shit..

Some of us got 30'd...and suddenly the prospect of being that middle aged guy at the club stared us in the mirror. Oh, and the drugs stopped. That might have had something to do with it too.

"Hell is full of musical amateurs; music is the brandy of the damned."
~ George Bernard Shaw

Old Post Jan-18-2018 19:27  Tanzania
Click Here to See the Profile for Kytracid Click here to Send Kytracid a Private Message Add Kytracid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lexxwolfen
Jongled

Adult life happened (aka 30s)

Old Post Feb-15-2018 19:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for lexxwolfen Click here to Send lexxwolfen a Private Message Add lexxwolfen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

I don’t know about ya’ll but I still go out a fair bit in my 30s. Haha

Old Post Feb-16-2018 00:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha@Tyrant 1997, Part un [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Preach - "No War In The Summer" (Barbara Brown Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread