Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > Any Houston folks have DJ Mark D Beat CD?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
D Dubya
Deeper

quote:
Originally posted by momoelena
Ah! those Saturday nights at the Roxy... Taking me back! Anyway I have volume 3,4 and 5. Although I will def not part with them, I will gladly make a copy for anyone who would like them...

rip and post please...

Old Post Dec-07-2009 15:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for D Dubya Click here to Send D Dubya a Private Message Add D Dubya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
el tigre
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by momoelena
Ah! those Saturday nights at the Roxy... Taking me back! Anyway I have volume 3,4 and 5. Although I will def not part with them, I will gladly make a copy for anyone who would like them...

Man cool you hook me up? I'd appreciate it. Brings back memories.

Old Post Dec-08-2009 05:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for el tigre Click here to Send el tigre a Private Message Add el tigre to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dmacias11
tranceaddict in training

Sorry for the late reply but I've been looking for mike anthony nubeat cd everywhere and no luck and just came across this forum. If anyone is still out there that has a copy or at least the track list of mike anthony cd I would really appreciate it. It also had the song Josh & Miri ' Lost in Time" and this other one that was like " drums, beat beat drums"

Old Post Dec-28-2013 16:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dmacias11 Click here to Send dmacias11 a Private Message Add dmacias11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dmacias11
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by mz734
Do you know which volume that is/was? (and do you have that cd?)

Dont know what happened i tried posting a reply but dont see it. anyway ive been looking for mike anthony nubeat cd for years and no luck. Im a little late on this forum since i've just came across it and want to know if anyone has a copy or a tracklist of the two discs that came with it. One of the other songs i remember it on the cd was josh & miri " lost in time" and this other one that went like " beat, beat, drums".
i would really appreciate it and thank you very much

Old Post Dec-28-2013 16:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dmacias11 Click here to Send dmacias11 a Private Message Add dmacias11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mz734
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dmacias11
Sorry for the late reply but I've been looking for mike anthony nubeat cd everywhere and no luck and just came across this forum. If anyone is still out there that has a copy or at least the track list of mike anthony cd I would really appreciate it. It also had the song Josh & Miri ' Lost in Time" and this other one that was like " drums, beat beat drums"

...and finally, this highly requested CD is now up on Mixcloud, courtesy of the man himself!

https://www.mixcloud.com/MikeAnthon...-vol1-disc-one/

https://www.mixcloud.com/MikeAnthon...-vol1-disc-two/

Additionally - and I'm just finding out about this - he's attempting to bring back the beat with the occasional retro mix on Saturday nights...only took 15 years, but glad someone is stepping up and filling the void

Old Post Aug-28-2020 00:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mz734 Click here to Send mz734 a Private Message Add mz734 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dmacias11
tranceaddict in training

holy crap. finally after all these years of searching. just finished listening to both cd's and brought so many memories. thank you very much for the post. and i hope he does bring it back especially with the type of trance/house genre (no disrespect), it will sure give us some nostalgia of the old school days.

he may give us a special set and people will sure come around.

Old Post Nov-05-2020 21:03  United States
mz734
Senior tranceaddict

No prob, glad to help.

If you’re interested in more of his stuff, check out Mike Anthony’s Roxy Revival page on Facebook...he occasionally goes live on Saturday nights

https://m.facebook.com/pages/catego...03311658011240/

Old Post Nov-06-2020 03:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mz734 Click here to Send mz734 a Private Message Add mz734 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > Any Houston folks have DJ Mark D Beat CD?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmale vocal mid 2005 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoogwai - "Neon" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread