Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
_Ocean_Drive_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
How much did he tip

z0mg ygrene wtf!11!1eleventyone!

There's a word that sums up this sort of behaviour, and that word is 'reject.'

Old Post Oct-21-2020 13:41  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for _Ocean_Drive_ Click here to Send _Ocean_Drive_ a Private Message Add _Ocean_Drive_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by astroboy
Hello fellow travellers!

Astro!!!

Old Post Oct-22-2020 07:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I can confirm Meat's words are still true.

Old Post Oct-23-2020 00:56  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I can confirm Meat's words are still true.

Don't let your meat loaf...

Old Post Oct-23-2020 12:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunsnail
Global Moderator

Hello

Old Post Oct-25-2020 02:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunsnail Click here to Send Sunsnail a Private Message Add Sunsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

COR reunion next Friday!

Old Post Oct-25-2020 11:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

Wow, it is. it's amazing... all the other forums that use to be around are gone.. glad to see this place still alive.. somewhat..

Old Post Oct-26-2020 01:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by DJRYAN™
Wow, it is. it's amazing... all the other forums that use to be around are gone.. glad to see this place still alive.. somewhat..

We party in our rocking chairs every Friday night. Be there, or be square.

Old Post Oct-26-2020 01:05  United States
klingklang77
blank

Hi all! I wasn’t a huge COR person, but I was more of a PPR and NYTA person. Any of those still around?

Old Post Nov-01-2020 19:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for klingklang77 Click here to Send klingklang77 a Private Message Add klingklang77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by DJRYAN™

TA is self-sustaining and in the year 2100 some college student's thesis will be on how the WTF symbol and the c0r shaped language in ways we can't understand in the year 2020.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Nov-02-2020 04:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zewad
This is my custom status.

Old Post Nov-04-2020 06:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zewad Click here to Send Zewad a Private Message Add Zewad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

Re: Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?

quote:
Originally posted by MisterOpus1
Jesus Christ, talk about some serious nostalgia! Any old school folks still around? Nice to see the old stomping ground is still kickin’.

Welp, that was fun. See you all again in a few years......

You are member # 7,096. Welcome back to TA

Last edited by Mebot on Nov-04-2020 at 09:45

Old Post Nov-04-2020 07:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackname this one [2002] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYoji Biomehanika - "Seduction" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread