Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
holy shit, it's pkc and boomer. also i see jennypie lurking...

i just built a new PC and was logging into old accounts/saving old passwords so figured eh why not log in?

i know a lot of you guys are on TA 2.0 on FB but i deleted my account long ago, and i just wanted to say that TA was a huge influence on my formative years as a teen. i really appreciated this forum and all of the great people i met at that point in my life.

I'm in my 30s now and it really feels unreal how much time has passed. i miss you guys a lot, and i hope you guys are doing great, and you're achieving what you want in life.

maybe if there's TA discord or something i'll join up. take care of yourselves everyone. much love, admiration, and respect.

I spent the earlier half of the 2000's on the DI forums, though I occasionally checked out TA before registering, but was put off by how cluttered and overwhelming the activity felt. Imagine.

Always nice when retired TA's make an appearance, because I occasionally find myself wondering: what if some of the people we used to regularly chat with are, like...dead? Checking into a thread ten years later is the vBulletin version of marking yourself safe on Facebook.

Last edited by Paradox Lost on Aug-21-2020 at 20:43

Old Post Aug-21-2020 20:23  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Paradox Lost
Checking into a thread ten years later is the vBulletin version of marking yourself safe on Facebook.

This is TA Quote Hall of Fame material.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Aug-21-2020 22:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pulze
Junior tranceaddict

My goodness. I used to troll EddiZilker and Lira with 2 alts here. Fun times

Old Post Sep-17-2020 21:46  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for Pulze Click here to Send Pulze a Private Message Visit Pulze's homepage! Add Pulze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Pulze
My goodness. I used to troll EddiZilker and Lira with 2 alts here. Fun times

You did? Who are/were you? Well, I'm glad I helped, I guess

Old Post Sep-17-2020 22:18  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pulze
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
You did? Who are/were you? Well, I'm glad I helped, I guess

Well you rarely took the bait (although sometimes you did) but Eddie along with several others. Oh my goodness, lol. I remember he suddenly stopped posting here. I think he had to study? Im not sure. Did he ever start posting again?

The alts where znack and de+

Old Post Sep-18-2020 08:43  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for Pulze Click here to Send Pulze a Private Message Visit Pulze's homepage! Add Pulze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
saluyamo
Supreme tranceaddict

I joined this place when I was a young nerdy teen who lacked social skills and by the time I was at the age that I could have interacted properly with members I had really stopped using the site.

I remember randoms like Bas, Le Freak & Lilith because I still have mixes from them that I've not listened to in +3 years.

I went on a hunt for new stuff from Magnetonium only to read about the sad news.

I came back yesterday only because I was after a track from Rebel9's Mad Monkey mix. It's weird seeing names on a screen that I know should mean nothing but still bring me back to my old room trying to impress randoms about my knowledge of trance and DJ mixes.

Old Post Sep-18-2020 10:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for saluyamo Click here to Send saluyamo a Private Message Add saluyamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Pulze
sometimes you did

(...)

znack

Haha, I think I did a couple of times, yeah!

I hope all is well with you in... Denmark, was it?

Old Post Sep-19-2020 04:24  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ygrene
Dr. Stinkburger Deluxe

How much did he tip

Old Post Oct-02-2020 01:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ygrene Click here to Send Ygrene a Private Message Add Ygrene to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Energy Hax, confirmed!

Old Post Oct-02-2020 15:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_M
Nostalgia

Unhappy

It's probably been a decade since I've posted here...It shows my last login as Feb 2019. I keep coming back for nostalgia. I'm getting old...*sigh*

Download and review ! Omega_M - In the Mix (Beta Version)

Originally posted by twilightki : It feels like something you'd listen to at 4 in the morning, or listen to in your car while you're going in a tunnel.

Old Post Oct-10-2020 11:55  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_M Click here to Send Omega_M a Private Message Add Omega_M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_M
It's probably been a decade since I've posted here...It shows my last login as Feb 2019. I keep coming back for nostalgia. I'm getting old...*sigh*

Hey, hey, नमस्कार! How's everything?

Old Post Oct-11-2020 01:18  Brazil
astroboy
Supreme tranceaddict

Hello fellow travellers!

"ew! i wouldn't go anywhere near a homeless dudes butthole... not even if i was sodomizing him with a poison ivy cactus dildo" - Originally posted by lücid
"also can someone post the link to my mom's forum, thank you!" - Originally posted by miamitrance04
"dude man its not me its what the world does to me. Trust me I'm a normal person people just constantly fuck with me." Originally posted by ********
"I can see Lira getting a hard-on already. And believe me, Brazilian ass rape is the worst." - Originally posted by Meat187

Old Post Oct-21-2020 04:55  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for astroboy Click here to Send astroboy a Private Message Visit astroboy's homepage! Add astroboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy Shit, this place is still here?!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID needed - 3 year old tune [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackShockwave - "Missing The Beat" (Club Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread