Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Searching for a Highlight Tribe video
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
psyOrange
tranceaddict in training

Searching for a Highlight Tribe video

Hello trancers,

i'm searching for a Highlight Tribe video where in the intro they just sing a kind of teke teke taka taka?

Does anyone know about the video i'm talking about?

Peace!

Old Post Apr-27-2021 15:45  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for psyOrange Click here to Send psyOrange a Private Message Add psyOrange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

DMX - Where the hood at

Old Post Apr-27-2021 17:39  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Rip

Old Post Apr-27-2021 19:01  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Is it supposed to be specifically tiki taka? Or other syllables potentially? Like in Free Tibet Vini Vici remix. I get night terrors every time I'm reminded of their music. It's not someone taking the piss is it?

Old Post Apr-27-2021 19:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
psyOrange
tranceaddict in training

Thanks for the reply Midlothian.

I saw the video a long time ago and i'm almost sure it's free tibet.

In the version i'm looking for, the video starts with a Greg, Ludo and Rishnu chanting and looping, kind of vocal rhythm jamming outside the stage

Old Post Apr-28-2021 08:28  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for psyOrange Click here to Send psyOrange a Private Message Add psyOrange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I actually have this exact video sitting on a creaky old hard drive purring and rattling here beside me. It’s a cool video that I have.

Old Post Apr-28-2021 11:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
psyOrange
tranceaddict in training

Hello Ted Promo, any chance on you remembering the name of the video?

I'm practising didgiridoo and djambe with a friend and that version is what i think everytime i jam

Old Post Apr-28-2021 12:17  Portugal
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Don't be such a one-trick pony, demoted

Old Post Apr-28-2021 13:11  Netherlands
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

This?

Old Post Apr-28-2021 13:14  Netherlands
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Here's a link to download the video I have.

https://turb.cc/z8llhnrmn0fz.html

Old Post Apr-28-2021 13:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
psyOrange
tranceaddict in training

Wow thats it!!!!

Thank you all, trilllions of light to you all!

Ted Promo: great video! thanks for the laught :-p

Midlothian: i'm in one-trick pony mode, because i'm doing a lot of stuff and i need to focus on simple things to start, after this trick i'll work on freeing myself from it

Old Post Apr-29-2021 07:41  Portugal
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by psyOrange

Midlothian: i'm in one-trick pony mode, because i'm doing a lot of stuff and i need to focus on simple things to start, after this trick i'll work on freeing myself from it

That comment was obviously aimed at Ted Promo, who is our resident clown (or thinks he is)

Old Post Apr-29-2021 09:10  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Searching for a Highlight Tribe video
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease name that rul0r Track! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrisco - Ultra [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread