Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 296 - Storm the c0r!!!
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

So, just perusing the front page of Ars Technica this morning, I see that in addition to Trump's perma-ban from Twitter:

Reddit's largest Trump community is banned for inciting violence:
https://arstechnica.com/information...iting-violence/

Flynn and Powell are banned from Twitter: https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...in-qanon-purge/

Dominion Voting is suing Powell: https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...-kraken-lawyer/

And Google removes Parler from the Android app store: https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...roid-app-store/

It could not have happened to a better bunch of lying, racist, enablist shit stains. 2021 took its time getting off to a good start, but at least the ball is rolling now. The best use of my tax dollars that I can currently think of would be for the incoming administration to prosecute every one of these asshats to the fullest extend of the law.

Old Post Jan-09-2021 12:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Safe to say none of those maga types are fans of Trance music?

Trump's getting banned from so many social media accounts right now, he may resort to TA as an option to get his spew out.

/surprised no one's done an alt yet

(~)

Old Post Jan-09-2021 13:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Sykonee is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
Trump's getting banned from so many social media accounts right now, he may resort to TA as an option to get his spew out.

/surprised no one's done an alt yet

In the COR's heyday, we'd have gotten a dozen, lol.

Old Post Jan-09-2021 14:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Shame these cunts weren't banned in 2015, but I guess better late than never.

Old Post Jan-09-2021 14:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Shame these cunts weren't banned in 2015, but I guess better late than never.

I hate to be overly optimistic, but I'm not going to hide the fact that I'm giddy as hell today as an American citizen. I've been waiting for at least 4 years for even a HINT of reckoning and consequence for these asshats.

I am 44, and for 99% of my life I have ignore politics for two reasons: 1.) I hate the shit; and 2.) I've been fortunate/lucky/blessed enough in life to have lived under each administration as simply "more of the same".

But when the Trump administration actually came into power, my Spidey senses began tingling. I could tell "something is different" with this bunch. They actually openly embraced all of their white, racist, privileged bullshit and ascended to the top of the political food chain with it. I think what probably got me riled up the most, to begin with, was the total disregard for any semblance of reason and science. I'm a diplomat and a scientist at heart. If nothing else, in my mind at least, we as fellow humans should, despite our many differences, be able to use both reason and science to arrive at a set of facts and conclusions. But by god, not with this bunch. Totally gutted federal agencies. Appointed leaders to those agencies who openly acted in ways completely contrary to the entire reason(s) why these agencies were created in the first place. And for what? A few votes? For party loyalty?

This country had better wake the fuck up. We came to the precipice of a deep and deadly chasm. If someone more intelligent and capable than the Orange Shit Gibbon had been at the helm, we might be looking at an actual shooting/civil war. These people need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the laws of the land, which they took oaths to uphold. And for the Republican asshats that were "simply" enablers, to quote Al Pacino's tirade in Scent of a Woman, "FUCK YOU, TOO!" Nuke the current Republican party from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Old Post Jan-09-2021 15:39  United States
Swamper
Webmonstah

Yes, the problem isn't Trump - the problem is the environment that allowed such a vacuous idiot to be so revered by a vast number of Americans. Shutting Trump up may temporarily silence the mob however those ppl + beliefs/values aren't going away.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jan-09-2021 18:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Yes, the problem isn't Trump - the problem is the environment that allowed such a vacuous idiot to be so revered by a vast number of Americans. Shutting Trump up may temporarily silence the mob however those ppl + beliefs/values aren't going away.

They just need a charismatic grifter leader to spur them on, which is what Trump is. If his means of communication are neutered, and future rhetoric shouting blowhards are nipped in the bud early as well, these MAGAt crowds would be rendered impotent. Yeah, they'll still have their grievances and online outrage, but with no moral support from a higher power, they won't be so enthused to take extreme measures.

Or maybe they'll commit mass suicide for having failed their Dear Leader.

(~)

Old Post Jan-09-2021 19:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Sykonee is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Now that I think of it, I'm extremely ignorant as to what the MAGA people actually want. What do/did they want?

Old Post Jan-09-2021 20:32  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
Now that I think of it, I'm extremely ignorant as to what the MAGA people actually want. What do/did they want?

1. Make Trump God Emperor of 'Murica
2.???
3.??????

/even the Underpants Gnomes had clearer goals

(~)

Old Post Jan-09-2021 20:37  Canada
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by JEO

they want to redeem themselves from their actions on jerry springer

Old Post Jan-09-2021 20:38  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

IMG-1499

Old Post Jan-09-2021 21:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

At least that's what maga means to me.

Old Post Jan-09-2021 21:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 296 - Storm the c0r!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold old tune from 94 but very nice [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLoco Dice - "Phat Dope Shit" (Saeed's Shit Base Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread