Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 296 - Storm the c0r!!!
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
Since everyone is on board here with what’s right, feel free to donate to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, recently supported by Kamala Harris. Whatever is left from the layers of bureaucratic decision making will help bail peaceful protesters who burned down a police station.

Minnesota Freedom Fund:

https://mnfreedomfund.org/

I made a donation while taking the knee. Thank you.

Old Post Jan-15-2021 10:40  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Not bad for your first try.

I’m -$600 because I felt way too guilty using my stimulus for self-preservation. After my dutiful payment, I prostrated and reflected on my atrocities 150+ years ago. I can’t believe it’s been that long already.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jan-15-2021 11:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

^ Cry more, Trumper.

Old Post Jan-15-2021 19:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
Yeah but dude it's like different. They're fighting like fascism and racism, man. And windows and cars.

You mean they've even converted the windows and cars, too?! Son of a bitch...

Old Post Jan-15-2021 20:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
You mean they've even converted the windows and cars, too?! Son of a bitch...

I don't know what you mean but if you wanted to apologize to us black folk, I didn't accept it.

Old Post Jan-15-2021 22:54  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
I don't know what you mean but if you wanted to apologize to us black folk, I didn't accept it.

Niggaplz, I can see your avatar.

Old Post Jan-16-2021 00:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Ahh, shit.

Old Post Jan-16-2021 00:51  Finland
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
Ahh, shit.

Be honest: you're that Baby Driver guy, right? Questions: 1.) how much did you net, not gross, but NET for the role; 2.) how much of the driving was you versus a stunt double? Please be honest. I am old, tired, and just took 275 Xanax "bars," so my time is limited.

Old Post Jan-16-2021 00:53  United States
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

PS, if you want to understand relatively modern politics is the Southern states of the US: https://www.thenation.com/wp-conten...-forgotten2.pdf

Old Post Jan-16-2021 00:57  United States
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
^ Cry more, Trumper.

Are you serious?

How could I support an orange buffoon who isn’t in favor of curing cancer?

I’m fairly certain Joe is going to keep his promise and probably won’t stop there. He’s basically going to defund hospitals at that pace.

#RidinwithBiden

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jan-16-2021 11:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

^ Loving your salty tears. Keep them flowing.

Old Post Jan-16-2021 16:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

I love how you guys are. It doesn't seem to take much for you to start showing your colors.

Old Post Jan-16-2021 17:37  Finland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 296 - Storm the c0r!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackyet another track to id... [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPig & Dan - Suria [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread