Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 299: c0r > Gamestop + /r/wallstreetbets
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Cool Friday 299: c0r > Gamestop + /r/wallstreetbets

Stonks always go up! c0r will never go down!

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jan-29-2021 18:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

SWAMPER can you please look into my account. anytime i try to post in USA-West Coast it logs me out and when I try to log back in it just repeats the same thing over and over.

Old Post Jan-29-2021 23:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

Should we start up a TA crypto? TACoin?

(~)

Old Post Jan-30-2021 00:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

I've made a bit of money on Nokia this week. It's been fun and in some way nostalgic.

Old Post Jan-30-2021 00:48  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I lost 10$ on my investment on potato chips today

Old Post Jan-30-2021 01:44  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I lost 10$ on my investment on potato chips today

Is that one or two bags of potato chips?

Old Post Jan-30-2021 01:46  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

dude this whole week has been crazy. I never dabbled in day-trading or stocks or whatever, but I went and bought 5 shares of GameStop this week just because.. well. fuck you that's why.

Old Post Jan-30-2021 02:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
dude this whole week has been crazy. I never dabbled in day-trading or stocks or whatever, but I went and bought 5 shares of GameStop this week just because.. well. fuck you that's why.

I'm pretty sure a LOT of people are buying GameStock because "Fuck you!", specifically at the billionaires that were shorting it in the first place.

(~)

Old Post Jan-30-2021 02:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
Is that one or two bags of potato chips?

It’s actually three bags plus applicable taxes. Ruffles came out with this double crunch chip with flavours not known to ruffles. Here’s the thing, I like the crunch of regular ruffles, so... double crunch ruffles are exactly double the crunch I would like in my ruffles.

Old Post Jan-30-2021 04:35  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Yeah, let's get rid of hedge funds.

Saturday morning and a little bit of snow here after a week of rain, rain and more rain. We got that much rain that the weather radar said it would be dry for hours while it was raining. So I got wet eventually.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-30-2021 10:17  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Oh, you sweet summer children and your ignorance of how the stock market works. Hedge funds have made much, much more money this week on GameStop than any retail individuals.

Old Post Jan-30-2021 10:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Agree. All this "revolution" will accomplish in the end is the biggest ones getting even bigger, raking in from the daily plummet of GameStop, while a few unlucky individual short-sellers will probably drop out of the game. Some already have, I think.

Old Post Jan-30-2021 11:39  Finland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 299: c0r > Gamestop + /r/wallstreetbets
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIs this a remix or bootleg Gtr- Mistral [2004] [10]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFaysal - "The Look Of Love 2002" (Instrumental Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread