Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Cam Maxwell ruined my weekend.
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ni-Cd
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
bahahha love it
i've forgotten many a night due to the wonderous man I've dubbed 'Cookie Monster'.

<3 you Sheldon & Cam.. you're both hilarious

Hahahah, cookie monster...I love it. Cam-tasia the cookie monster!!

irGO--thanks man. I have SO many stories to throw down in digital...just have to get the time. So many good good times. w00t!

Can't wait to hear some productions to start coming out of the cookie monster... I want some fresh TRIBAL!! (order up!)

Old Post Jul-03-2009 13:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ni-Cd Click here to Send Ni-Cd a Private Message Add Ni-Cd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

now..is he alive?

lolol

Old Post Jul-03-2009 18:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
now..is he alive?

lolol

I'm happy to report that I'm back in tip top shape after a couple of days to recoup.

So whoever wants there weekend ruined right tonight....see you at FW!!!!!

Old Post Jul-03-2009 21:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
csilz
tranceaddict in training

Reading this thread just made my day!! lol awesome!! thanks guys!!! Sounds like this should be made into a movie or somethin! lol

Old Post Jul-03-2009 21:12  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for csilz Click here to Send csilz a Private Message Add csilz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by cammaxwell
I'm happy to report that I'm back in tip top shape after a couple of days to recoup.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Old Post Jul-03-2009 23:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by cammaxwell

lol Cam the Cookie Monster
so am I actually

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jul-03-2009 23:10  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ni-Cd
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by csilz
Reading this thread just made my day!! lol awesome!! thanks guys!!! Sounds like this should be made into a movie or somethin! lol

When hanging out with Cam Maxwell for a weekend, the real life experiences rival that of a night with Harold & Kumar and Niel Patrick Harris!

So...

who's gonna join me in a weekend of ruination for THIS event?

motha-effing-TRIBAL!

Cam does PROPA tribal. I say we crash Cam's pad for a little pre-drinking and get him naked in a diaper on the balcony again. The last time was HILARIOUS. And who brought the water wings? Jeeze.

Promo tribal podcast (dun dunnn dun dun)

Right click here, save as.

Old Post Jul-05-2009 13:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ni-Cd Click here to Send Ni-Cd a Private Message Add Ni-Cd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Ni-Cd

who's gonna join me in a weekend of ruination for THIS event?

motha-effing-TRIBAL!

You have no idea how pumped I am for this event....This is my most anticipated party this month (besides C&C boat cruise which I still counted as being the last day of June ). I'm getting the rest of my tribal outfit this week!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH IT'S GOING TO BE GOOD!!!!!

Old Post Jul-06-2009 18:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
English Rachel
I Am Canadian

I can't decide whether to go military or pinup

Old Post Jul-06-2009 19:26  England
Click Here to See the Profile for English Rachel Click here to Send English Rachel a Private Message Add English Rachel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
Originally posted by English Rachel
I can't decide whether to go military or pinup

be a military pinup
problem solved :P

that event is going to be amazing
i love cam's tribal sets
[[hinthint:send me morrreee ]]

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Jul-06-2009 21:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
be a military pinup
problem solved :P

I was about to suggest the same thing.....

Old Post Jul-06-2009 22:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kellyboop
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

i love cam's tribal sets
[[hinthint:send me morrreee ]]

I CONCUR!!!

My friends down under are loving these tunes. We were actually jammin to a set of his on the beach the other day

Old Post Jul-07-2009 01:36  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Kellyboop Click here to Send Kellyboop a Private Message Add Kellyboop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Cam Maxwell ruined my weekend.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread