Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

the pandemic has made a lot of artists put back catalog/previously unavailable tracks onto bandcamp in digital... it's my biggest expense right now.. I'm getting fucked, i can't resist

Old Post May-28-2020 18:16  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
the pandemic has made a lot of artists put back catalog/previously unavailable tracks onto bandcamp in digital... it's my biggest expense right now.. I'm getting fucked, i can't resist

Thanks for not listing any of them.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-28-2020 18:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Worm Popper

to be fair, no one really listens to techno on this forum. just joining discussion after a couple of early afternoon beers

Old Post May-28-2020 18:43  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

And Moby? you can get stomped by Obie.

Nice copout

Old Post May-29-2020 00:58  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Alan oldham put up a couple older tracks, truncate put older releases on Bandcamp, clone always reissues but two or three Drexciya related releases surfaced. I got a Regis and Oliver Ho album, James Ruskin rereleased some blueprint. I can’t remember them all( I passed out on couch)

Old Post May-29-2020 01:17  Norfolk Island
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Look at this one, it's practically silent. If anyone knows a good quality source for the Stef Vrolijk mix of Dusk - Stars, let me know please.
I'm increasingly put off purchasing older tracks from BP considering all the shite files they're selling (also early Bedrock, Taste Recordings come to mind).

Old Post Jun-02-2020 10:26  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Has anyone talked to Barry Jamieson about who owns the rights to Fluid's catalogue now?

So I was cranking Escape - Cascades this morning and the inevitable "Fuck, I wish I owned the Fluid back catalogue" thoughts were going through my mind, so I decided to have a look at Mr Jamieson's FB page. And lo and behold I saw the following status from 2nd June:

quote:
Another question. If by some miracle of lockdown, Fluid’s back catalogue was available on all digital platforms, would you want the original tempo mixes, (it was all a bit fast back then), or slowed down to fit today’s tempo of tracks? Or both? Just a thought.

Followed shortly by the announcement of "Fluid2" as a label, and a 4 hour livestream of Fluid classics tomorrow night. It looks like it might just be happening, people.

Old Post Jun-04-2020 10:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Fuck yes please.

Old Post Jun-04-2020 10:45  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

It's a coronavirus miracle!

Old Post Jun-04-2020 13:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Thanks for the update.

He’s just started the stream on twitch, search the username “bazzevo”.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jun-05-2020 18:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I thought I saw a Syntonic flash up in the chat box. It's buffering pretty badly for me, unfortunately.

Old Post Jun-05-2020 18:33  England
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Yup

Try refreshing or lower the stream quality a bit. If not, hopefully he has VODs enabled so you can re-watch it.

It nice the catalogue will have original and modern tempos, and won’t skimp on the quality either. Some releases are so quiet...I was also disappointed with some of the Rhythm Syndicate tracks, no TLC involved.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jun-05-2020 18:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2005-2006 house [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRomanthony's Nightvision - Never Fuck (Paul van Dyk Late Night Club Mix) [2011]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread