Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Continuing the Hottest Female Djs...
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Magnetonium
Dubstep = Douchestep

quote:
Originally posted by djeso
AGREE MISS KITTEN

First of all, with regards to this post - I am pretty sure its MISS KITTIN, not KITTEN! And yes, she's gorgeous!

Sencondly, oh yeah, most of these mentioned female DJs, even our own TOTA DJ Sarah Mixington are all very attractive, and the fact that they spin electronica makes them even more beautiful!

Also, I'd add Lisa Lashes to the list of HOT female DJs without a doubt, and Anne Savage - I hope those are different, cause sometimes I get an idea that they are the same female DJ ... Someone, please help me out on this one ... Another female DJ that deserves some beauty recognition here is DJ Astrid.

PS: PHOTOS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS POST (are subject to an additional charge - or you look em up)!

Whenever you go and buy something, you are affecting someone somewhere, be it environment, a person, or a community - you're making a statement with what you buy. So make it a smart choice ... Its a big picture

Old Post Oct-13-2004 22:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magnetonium Click here to Send Magnetonium a Private Message Visit Magnetonium's homepage! Add Magnetonium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
Originally posted by MarkT
aw you guys...you're all overlooknig our very own Sarah Mixington!

She'd be hotter if she spun epic trance though, hahaha

i think she almost spun topless one time .. nearly convinced by FLoorwhore or E2EK1EL..

Old Post Oct-14-2004 04:12  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MarkT
Automatic Static

SCANDALOUS!

lol

Old Post Oct-14-2004 04:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

Now THAT is fuckin sexy.

Old Post Oct-14-2004 04:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by Xavier Moriarty
all those lady dj's are ok, [ersonally k-swing is my fav. but is it me or is every single lady dj BOOBLESS???

wtf is up with that?

Old Post Oct-14-2004 04:19  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

i think she almost spun topless one time .. nearly convinced by FLoorwhore or E2EK1EL..

Sarah always spins topless for me - when the right wine is provided.

Old Post Oct-14-2004 04:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

DJ Miss Behavin'

Old Post Oct-14-2004 04:32  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sake
Supreme tranceaddict

..forgot to add my tekkno princess monika..

..and joyce mercedes [nude model and djane]..

..gradac_smoking_team..

Old Post Oct-18-2004 02:54  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for sake Click here to Send sake a Private Message Visit sake's homepage! Add sake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
charmscars
tri-squad bitch

quote:
Originally posted by sake
..djane ladida..

she's really edgy looking! kinda beautiful, not typical-looking..which makes her more appealing than the others to me..

Old Post Oct-18-2004 03:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for charmscars Click here to Send charmscars a Private Message Add charmscars to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
monishb
Transformed

quote:
Originally posted by DJ El Kay Dee

this man has good tastes

Old Post Oct-18-2004 03:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for monishb Click here to Send monishb a Private Message Add monishb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by maxtuh
this man has good tastes

no i dont think shes hot....i just posted it cos there was the need for boobies (but shes a real dj too)

Old Post Oct-18-2004 03:14  United Arab Emirates
arek
african messiah

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0100/chatgirl.html

Old Post Oct-18-2004 13:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for arek Click here to Send arek a Private Message Visit arek's homepage! Add arek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Continuing the Hottest Female Djs...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID wanted for some melodic tune [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThomas Penton - "Domenica" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread