Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > Any Houston folks have DJ Mark D Beat CD?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mz734
Senior tranceaddict

Anyone know how many listeners KRBE gets on Fri. and Sat. nights now compared to the Beat days? Sadly, I think the times just changed to the point where they got many more listeners jamming to the hip-hop/rap sets. Even during the beat days all the other folks I knew didn't care for it...they were like, "what is that stuff?" "KRBE gets a bit weird on Sat. nights after about 9:00 or so...what is that?" I thought I was the only one who actually liked and listened to that program, actually...glad to hear there were a lot of Beat fans like myself

Old Post Mar-29-2007 18:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mz734 Click here to Send mz734 a Private Message Add mz734 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kaos1972
Junior tranceaddict

Yeah I know what you mean, when "the beat" was on my friends didn't like that style of music either, I think you are right people love the hip/hop, I like some of it but when that is all that is on it gets too much. I also like rock music but that genre is dead just about, but like all things hopefully it will cycle back around.

Old Post Mar-29-2007 18:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kaos1972 Click here to Send kaos1972 a Private Message Add kaos1972 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richs-Houston
tranceaddict in training

To be honest DJ Mark D is at Rich's every saturday night and he is pretty much doing the beat over there its just not live broadcasted anymore.... You guys should check it out sometime...

Old Post Mar-29-2007 20:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Richs-Houston Click here to Send Richs-Houston a Private Message Add Richs-Houston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D Dubya
Deeper

yes....

rich's is great on saturday night. i especially like the afterhours parties! once you get past the line its definitely worth the wait

Old Post Mar-29-2007 20:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for D Dubya Click here to Send D Dubya a Private Message Add D Dubya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonas
I'z hungry

quote:
Originally posted by Dirk W.
yes....

rich's is great on saturday night. i especially like the afterhours parties!

Is that where you where your sailor outfit?

Old Post Mar-29-2007 22:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonas Click here to Send jonas a Private Message Visit jonas's homepage! Add jonas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mz734
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Richs-Houston
To be honest DJ Mark D is at Rich's every saturday night and he is pretty much doing the beat over there its just not live broadcasted anymore.... You guys should check it out sometime...

I *might* have if I actually still lived in town...

oh well. Hopefully either some of those sets will be available on CDs or he'll change up the mixes already posted to what he plays at Rich's (or is what we're hearing basically what he plays at the club?)

Old Post Mar-29-2007 22:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mz734 Click here to Send mz734 a Private Message Add mz734 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D Dubya
Deeper

quote:
Originally posted by djjonas
Is that where you where your sailor outfit?

"wear" did you learn how to spell, retard?

Old Post Mar-29-2007 23:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for D Dubya Click here to Send D Dubya a Private Message Add D Dubya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jcdfw52115
tranceaddict in training

The Beat - Vol 4

I have Vol 4. It actually plays pretty well too.

Old Post Apr-04-2008 03:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jcdfw52115 Click here to Send jcdfw52115 a Private Message Visit jcdfw52115's homepage! Add jcdfw52115 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zeonfiend
Nath(.tx)an McWaters

And the award for Thread-o-mancer of 2008 goes to. . .

Old Post Apr-04-2008 03:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zeonfiend Click here to Send Zeonfiend a Private Message Add Zeonfiend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
momoelena
tranceaddict in training

Ah! those Saturday nights at the Roxy... Taking me back! Anyway I have volume 3,4 and 5. Although I will def not part with them, I will gladly make a copy for anyone who would like them...

Old Post Dec-05-2009 20:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for momoelena Click here to Send momoelena a Private Message Add momoelena to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lizandrooo
Cacklin' like its 1999

hook me up homie slice

quote:
Originally posted by jonas
Bring lots of friends, a preist and a sack lunch. You'll need all three.
quote:
Originally posted by Zild
I can understand people wanting to tech up their house since Techno is the shit, but please don't house up my Techno.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 05:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lizandrooo Click here to Send Lizandrooo a Private Message Add Lizandrooo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mz734
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by momoelena
Ah! those Saturday nights at the Roxy... Taking me back! Anyway I have volume 3,4 and 5. Although I will def not part with them, I will gladly make a copy for anyone who would like them...

Ah, thanks, that would be great actually...I got some mp3s but it would be nice to have a hard CD copy...

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:25  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > Any Houston folks have DJ Mark D Beat CD?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Tune from a Tyler Michaud set [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBakke & Joni - "Bali" (original mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread