Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Mayday tradition...

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-02-2021 23:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Apparently there's loads of good acid techno from Ukraine. These sets have some hard vanilla techno in them, but the occasional squeaky TB-303s managed to make me ditch drum'n'bass for a little while.

Very soothing and relaxing

Old Post May-03-2021 03:45  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

Old Post May-06-2021 00:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Old Post May-08-2021 17:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
steve oood sun coming mix

1, The Last – Aaron Suiss rmx – Rick Pier O'neil
2, Apollo – Melody Stranger – Sean & Dee
3, Lucid – Dylhen
4, Arrakis - Fuenka
5, On it – D-Nox & Beckers rmx – Randy Seidman & Da Fresh
6, Part of me – Estiva
7, Shattered Earth - Paul Thomas rmx – 21 Street & Burak Keskin
8, Space Tacos – Electrypnose & HypoGeo
9, Kosmos – Estiva
10, 1989 – Paul Thomas
11, The Master Mind – Da Fresh rmx – High On Mars
12, Ah Puch – R.P.O.
13, Heat – James Monro
14, Silence -featuring LENN V- Jerome Isma Ae rmx – D-Nox, Baya , LENN V
15, Slow Down – Dissociactive
16, Frogs Electripnose rmx – Jossie Telch
17, Cognitive Resonance – Zafer Atabey
18, Fading to Black – Eli Brown
19, Threshold – Zapher Atabey
20, For a Feeling – Layton Giordani rmx – Rhodes, CamelPhat, Artbat
21Love Story – Victor Ruiz

Old Post May-12-2021 19:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gemlerr
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by llliiillliiilll

D/l is not enabled. Can someone please repost it to hearthis.at. I would like to have this set. Never heard it before

Old Post Jul-21-2021 16:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Gemlerr Click here to Send Gemlerr a Private Message Add Gemlerr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nettwerk
Coming back for more!

Oakie's Essential Mix World Tour. On a loop. Since the pandemic started.

No, I'm not aplz.

Old Post Aug-19-2021 16:08  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for nettwerk Click here to Send nettwerk a Private Message Visit nettwerk's homepage! Add nettwerk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
junglist
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I wanted to like this, I really did. But this manic style of mixing all these post-Bicep DJs have gets on my nerves. It's always the same: constantly switching things up between various loosely '90s themed styles, never building any kind of structure, throwing in a few classics at random intervals. I mean, 28 tracks in 01:49:08? How about letting some of the tunes breathe a little? I lost my patience when she completely murdered The Light's remix of Voices Of Kwahn AD, firstly by fucking the levels up completely and then by (badly) mixing out just as the tune is getting interesting. Some great tunes in there, but no artistry to the set.

You are analogous roza terenzi made even boring. you have no rhythmic and funk sense even worse in comparison to the berlin und only obsessing about the constraints of harmonic counter points like a paranoid panopticon maniac. you must learn that too much structure means no excitement and funk and learn to mix properly rather than going to posh white boy in cel hauzemuzik clubs. I shall recommend three masters to study from: DJ Ratty, DJ Ratty und DJ Ratty. Then you can surpass the misses Terenzi and you shall become famous and all the resident advisor females will queuing to be in your majesty as a master of the craft.. But Sasha very reactionary he takes the hip hop mix culture and uses his uncircumcised penal organ to ejaculate over the people who taught him. Very rude and very British!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FRDHwP7m-c

Old Post Aug-22-2021 11:57  Saudi Arabia
Click Here to See the Profile for junglist Click here to Send junglist a Private Message Add junglist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Your first sentence is the worst piece of syntax I've ever read, and then it was all downhill from there.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-22-2021 12:05  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
junglist
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Your first sentence is the worst piece of syntax I've ever read, and then it was all downhill from there.

Have you not heard of the finnegans wake? Foolish uncultured anglos still prejudiced against Irish as if it is 1916.

Old Post Aug-22-2021 12:22  Saudi Arabia
Click Here to See the Profile for junglist Click here to Send junglist a Private Message Add junglist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I wrote my final essay in my degree on Joyce, so yes I have. And it's not "The" Finnegans Wake, it's just Finnegans Wake. Meanwhile, you're a cretin.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-22-2021 14:23  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Lol. That must have burned like whatever it was Joyce acquired in the dark alleys.

Old Post Aug-22-2021 17:28  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackS100 - Flatliners or Flatliners Revisited ?? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTiga & Mateo Murphy - "Simulation" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread