Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Bitcoin Mining
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
*BUMP* for lulz

Wonder if OP is currently shopping for a new yacht?

this thread aged very well it looks like. im not surprised though, back when bitcoins first came out the sentiment i remember was it was a joke, myself included.

now whose fucking laughing at my dumbass with the returns they gained while they throw lobsters at my face

ive heard buzzing about this:
https://www.helium.com/

Old Post May-21-2021 16:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
ive heard buzzing about this:
https://www.helium.com/

Yes. The problem is that all the hotspot manufacturers are backlogged and ppl who ordered in Jan-March still haven't received their units! The "Halving" of rewards happens August 1st and with the increase in miners this will reduce the rewards/earnings significantly. I found out about it late (April) but those who got in early made some sweet $

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-22-2021 23:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
now whose fucking laughing at my dumbass with the returns they gained while they throw lobsters at my face.

I'm still laughing. It's still a joke, just a very expensive one.

Old Post May-23-2021 14:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
how many bitcoins buy one loaf of bread?

yOU GET 15200 LOAFS OF BREAD FOR A BITCOIN

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Aug-06-2021 10:20  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Where's that thread I created about Silk Road and bitcoins way back in 2011 or something? I would've made millions.

I still tell stories. Not that I care or think I would've actually been able to hold whatever was in my wallet at that time. But hey, it's nice to fantasize.

The uptick in retail investing is creating new trends in money-making dynamics. I've gained and lost playing the game. Something is there, though.

I'm either too early and not thinking ahead or too late and not thinking enough to catch these trends to get rich quick or whatever. My spirit hates money, fuck it.

Old Post Aug-19-2021 22:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
The uptick in retail investing is creating new trends in money-making dynamics. I've gained and lost playing the game. Something is there, though.

Sure, buddy.

Old Post Sep-02-2021 17:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by Lews

Sure, buddy.

i think hes right. there's definitely been an increase in retail traders for sure. ever since "meme stocks" became a thing with GME/AMC last Jan there's a ton of people that knew fuck all about investments that are now learning and doing it

Old Post Sep-04-2021 15:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
i think hes right. there's definitely been an increase in retail traders for sure. ever since "meme stocks" became a thing with GME/AMC last Jan there's a ton of people that knew fuck all about investments that are now learning and doing it

An increase in retail traders doesn't mean 'new trends in money-making dynamics.'

Old Post Sep-07-2021 12:22 
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Nonetheless, recent interest rate developments model the overall picture using, for example, generally agreed and proven formalities in the organizational and management model. We do not know what will really happen if the varying effect of location and, to some extent, other prevailing conditions on the seasonal result is a good illustration of operating methods for improving underproductive resources, especially with the neo-dynamical trend-seizures we've all witnessed in the past six or so months. Surprisingly, it has been repeatedly stated that the decline in growth prospects of the current upswing will calm the reaction to the current situation. Everyday life has taught us that the recession in many different fields invests in interactivity without thinking about the excessive nonfigurativeness of contemporary phenomena, like r/wsb. From a universal point of view, the global development of a market economy will improve the response to the current situation.

In order not to lose sight of the Community's efforts, it is clear that the pressure to restructure the banking machinery is rationalizing our understanding of this issue, which is also, in a sense, accompanied by a high level of generosity and unrest.

Old Post Sep-07-2021 13:20  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Is this your way of telling us you were Lagrangian all along?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Sep-07-2021 13:46  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

If it was, would it liven this place up?

Old Post Sep-07-2021 22:18  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Bitcoin Mining
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp! can someone plz id this track for me? mp3 attached [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTroop - Homecoming [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread