Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 317: Birds Don't GAF About Your Magic
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by camshaft
Man, mid 90s Magic era was pretty great. I think my brother still has his talking Lil' Penny figure.

My junior high and high school years, one of my science teachers was also the PE instructor. She was a huge basketball fan, and her team of choice was the Bulls. That was during the Jordan-Pippin dynasty years, and we used to go to her house and watch games on her big TV (I think it was one of the big rear projection sets) some weekends. There was something magic (ha) about those years in the NBA. We even got into collecting playing cards for a few years. Jordan played like he was beyond human.

Old Post Jun-07-2021 10:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
camshaft
Senior tranceaddict

Man that's awesome. Golden era for sure. Easily the best years back then.

That reminds me - been meaning to check out The Last Dance on Netflix. You watch it?

Old Post Jun-07-2021 15:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for camshaft Click here to Send camshaft a Private Message Add camshaft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Man that's awesome. Golden era for sure. Easily the best years back then.

That reminds me - been meaning to check out The Last Dance on Netflix. You watch it?

I have not, but the wife and I are heavy Netflix watchers, so I will check it out.

Old Post Jun-07-2021 16:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Goddamnit, I'm doing it wrong. An hour long, partial Internet outage causes an estimated $29M in lost ad revenue. Fuck me. Why didn't I think of it first?

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/202...r-this-morning/

Old Post Jun-08-2021 22:56  United States
ziptnf
Programming your future

I placed #9 in my hometown's premier Olympic triathlon this weekend. Never thought I'd be top 10 overall. 3rd in my age group.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jun-09-2021 01:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Congrats, mang! Well done!

Old Post Jun-09-2021 01:33  United States
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

quote:
first time back in 12 years. feels good to be on here again.

yes. Northern Exposure by way of Trainspotting. I'm down.

yeah the friend is a big fan of trainspotting so i figured i'd throw it in as a reference

also i ripped off sasha from gu009 in the beginning but meh!

and congrats ziptnf, lookin' good dude

Old Post Jun-09-2021 02:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
camshaft
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Goddamnit, I'm doing it wrong. An hour long, partial Internet outage causes an estimated $29M in lost ad revenue. Fuck me. Why didn't I think of it first?

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/202...r-this-morning/

For some reason that strikes me as way more expensive than the Dyn attack in 2016. I guess that was five years ago though and the ad economy has kept growing. Wasn't there a huge outage from a BGP route leak a couple months ago too?

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I placed #9 in my hometown's premier Olympic triathlon

Damn, congrats man! In June in Kentucky, too. Gives me motivation to get my ass in shape before I hit 40.

Old Post Jun-09-2021 07:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for camshaft Click here to Send camshaft a Private Message Add camshaft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Thanks yall! It actually deluge poured rain that morning so the heat wasn't a factor thankfully. I did wreck on the bike in lap 4 though, some old guy cut me off on a turn. Costed me about 40 seconds (and up to 2 spots on the leaderboard) but I'm super stoked about it anyway. Considering I was 50 lbs heavier just 3 years ago, I'll take it.

Old Post Jun-09-2021 18:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I placed #9 in my hometown's premier Olympic triathlon this weekend. Never thought I'd be top 10 overall. 3rd in my age group.

Congrats! That's pretty damn awesome and everything, but no one has mentioned the coolest thing about it:

Can I just say how great looking the purple and violet outfit is? That's a pretty nice gradient over there.

Old Post Jun-10-2021 02:59  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Congrats dude, that's really quite an accomplishment to be proud of! And agree with Lira, love the colour of your gear!

Old Post Jun-10-2021 11:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Thanks! I love it too, for multiple reasons. It's not only the company I work for, but they have a top level cycling team, one of the best in the region, and I'm representing them both here. A really unique thing to be able to represent a business and team that you care about.

Sadly everyone is happy for me except my brother. He's bitterly jealous and said "fuck you keep the fucking wetsuit and money" when I told him I nicked it while adjusting myself. He's gained weight, still struggles post-covid to exercise (where he was once a collegiate level swimmer and a triathlete like me), hates his dead end job and takes his anger all out on his family. I'd feel bad for him if he didn't resort to this tactic every time he hits a rough patch in life.

Old Post Jun-10-2021 13:10 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 317: Birds Don't GAF About Your Magic
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1999 Trance - Steve Morley Production... played by Dave Pearce [2015] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLost Tribe - "Gamemaster" (Shane 54 Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread