Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > I miss the old Kaskade....
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Kam
he probably was the BIGGEST deep house dj/producer back then along with Miguel Migs which makes his transformation even more hard to believe.

Usually dj's have gone from more mainstream music to more underground but he's one of the few that did the reverse.

Surely there must be an interview of his where Kaskade discusses the change in style????

Strange i tell ya.

True but miguel migs is possibly the shittest DJ I have ever had the misfortune of paying to see. Honestly, he ruined the night, slowly but surely clearing the floor at the music box a few months back.

And have to agree with Quazar, Empty streets is one of the most beautiful commercial vocal house tracks ever made.

Old Post Sep-01-2011 19:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LYNDSAYwhaaat?
www.DjLyndsay.com

Re: I miss the old Kaskade....

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic

I wonder if he will make music as deep as this again...

I <3 this song... I don't keep up with the new "Kaskade" stuff... so I can't contribute to the thread... but I agree on his old stuff was stellar deep house.... (I actually still bump this track occassionally in lounge settings, of course)

Old Post Sep-02-2011 02:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LYNDSAYwhaaat? Click here to Send LYNDSAYwhaaat? a Private Message Visit LYNDSAYwhaaat?'s homepage! Add LYNDSAYwhaaat? to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Re: Re: I miss the old Kaskade....

quote:
Originally posted by LYNDSAYwhaaat?
(I actually still bump this track occassionally in lounge settings, of course)

Nerologic likes this.

Old Post Sep-02-2011 05:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
you and me
tranceaddict

is anyone producing similar old kaskade stuff nowadays?

Old Post Sep-02-2011 06:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for you and me Click here to Send you and me a Private Message Add you and me to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by you and me
is anyone producing similar old kaskade stuff nowadays?

www.om-records.com/

http://saltedmusic.com/

Old Post Sep-02-2011 20:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Junior Chavez
(System Recordings / OC)

pretty mind blowing that you all appreciate that older deep kaskade sound. i was starting to think that everyone on this forum only likes trance. lol.

"There are no barriers, only choices."

Old Post Sep-03-2011 19:29  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Chavez Click here to Send Junior Chavez a Private Message Visit Junior Chavez's homepage! Add Junior Chavez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic

I wonder if he will make music as deep as this again...

Apparently San Diego disagrees.... The worse crowd EVER!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ORdZsPTeqw

Checking the Tao redux sept 1. Thanks erick morillo for your drug problem!

Old Post Aug-06-2013 05:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ale4529
tranceaddict in training

Hmm

Anyone have any idea how his Navy Pier show in Chicago in Chicago is gonna sound? I have people tell me all the time they miss his old stuff. Thing is, I wasn't into him back then so I have no idea what I missed. I just don't wanna waste my time if that show is gonna be lame ass pop shit. Btw, I walked away from Kaskade at EDC Chicago because he sucked so bad..... Anyone?? Thoughts??

Old Post Aug-07-2013 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ale4529 Click here to Send ale4529 a Private Message Add ale4529 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
msilin
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Hmm

quote:
Originally posted by ale4529
Anyone have any idea how his Navy Pier show in Chicago in Chicago is gonna sound? I have people tell me all the time they miss his old stuff. Thing is, I wasn't into him back then so I have no idea what I missed. I just don't wanna waste my time if that show is gonna be lame ass pop shit. Btw, I walked away from Kaskade at EDC Chicago because he sucked so bad..... Anyone?? Thoughts??

I think it will probably be Mashkade + a lot of his new album stuff. I doubt it will be the deep "Redux" stuff, otherwise he'd brand it as such. I don't mind the new sound, not a huge fan of Mashkade, but mostly not a huge fan of all the little kids that show up to the LA shows (given that they are either all ages or 18+). That's why I'm skipping the Shrine shows =/

I'd rather see him at Marquee but then that club has dance space for about 2% of its patrons so that turns into a nightmare too, especially when your girlfriend is getting pushed left and right.

So I'm taking a Kaskade break.

Old Post Aug-07-2013 03:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for msilin Click here to Send msilin a Private Message Visit msilin's homepage! Add msilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
Apparently San Diego disagrees.... The worse crowd EVER!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ORdZsPTeqw

Idiotic booking him at the venue for that kind of show... honestly. The regular crowd that is pulled to Voyeur would have no appreciation for old Kaskade.

In other words - I blame the booking agent and promoter. Wrong venue to choose.

"Be the Change you want" - Gandhi

MyStro Pro Media
solarSwarm Records Founding member, Admin, & A&R
EDM Identity Content Strategist A&R

Old Post Aug-07-2013 05:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Re: I miss the old Kaskade....

another jam!

Old Post Jan-06-2018 03:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Love Poundin' Sensation Re: Re: I miss the old Kaskade....

quote:
Originally posted by LYNDSAYwhaaat?
I <3 this song... I don't keep up with the new "Kaskade" stuff... so I can't contribute to the thread... but I agree on his old stuff was stellar deep house.... (I actually still bump this track occassionally in lounge settings, of course)

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Miss ya girl.

Old Post Jan-24-2018 21:05  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > I miss the old Kaskade....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEffect sound [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLaurent Wolf - Saxo [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread