Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

The original version of Music is available on the Paul Oakenfold Everest Basecamp compilation: http://classic.beatport.com/track/m...al-mix/10281459

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-18-2020 13:49  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
The original version of Music is available on the Paul Oakenfold Everest Basecamp compilation: http://classic.beatport.com/track/m...al-mix/10281459

Ah, thanks. That one didn't come up when I searched on BP.

Old Post Apr-18-2020 15:15  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
The exclusion of Music is odd because it WAS digitally available, once. I bought it on Beatport years ago, sometime around 2009.

That Tatoine remix of The Deep Edge is nice. Shame the B side of the original release hasn't been put up, though.

That annoys me to no end, good old stuff disappearing from the download shops.

I noticed just now the parent label Touché isn't on BP or Juno at all at the moment, hence the absence of Music.

Old Post Apr-18-2020 15:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
Jamez's label Rough Cut Records (re)released some interesting stuff recently, including

Anyway, in case anyone is interested and hadn't noticed yet.

Thanks for posting this, found some nice stuff

^The beatless mix is a nice bonus.

Icon - Desire (Tronic & Icarus Mixes)

https://www.beatport.com/release/de...reworks/2686286

^Originally released on Eye Q Records in '94. A CD copy is hard to come by and not cheap either...Icarus Mix is just a beauty.

Sultan & Tone Depth feat. Stephanie Vezina ‎– Sagres

https://www.beatport.com/release/sagres/2748953

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Apr-29-2020 06:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hoopoe
tranceaddict

Nice one for sharing the lostit.com track. All of those versions are slightly different from the Perfecto release. I remember the CD single version ended in a very bad loop that drifted off its bpm, making it almost impossible to mix.

Old Post Apr-29-2020 10:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for hoopoe Click here to Send hoopoe a Private Message Add hoopoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by hoopoe
Nice one for sharing the lostit.com track. All of those versions are slightly different from the Perfecto release. I remember the CD single version ended in a very bad loop that drifted off its bpm, making it almost impossible to mix.

I never heard the Finiflex version before and now prefer it to the ‘Trance Mix’ on Perfecto. The beatless outro just feels like a better finish to a track that doesn’t let up...I guess the outro is the only difference between the two.

Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Apr-29-2020 10:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic

Icon - Desire (Tronic & Icarus Mixes)

https://www.beatport.com/release/de...reworks/2686286

^Originally released on Eye Q Records in '94. A CD copy is hard to come by and not cheap either...Icarus Mix is just a beauty.

Nice, thanks! I don't think I'll care much for those new "official" reworks, going by the samples, but glad to see the original versions not just released digitally but also remastered. And I agree on the Icarus mix; I think it's stood the test of time fairly well. Would be nice to encounter it in a set. Some stretching to a slightly slower tempo perhaps.

Old Post Apr-29-2020 20:00  Netherlands
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

All of these can be downloaded and he also has some classic sets too.

Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post May-10-2020 19:13  United States
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
The entire Rhythm Syndicate catalogue has turned up on Beatport. You're very welcome.

http://classic.beatport.com/label/r...syndicate/83453

There is now also a Rhythm Syndicate website where the catalogue is available for purchase (MP3, WAV). It seems considerably cheaper to purchase from them directly, and I also just noticed that on Beatport the Tyrantanic release is missing one of the Slacker mixes, which is included on the RS website.

Old Post May-16-2020 10:27  Netherlands
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I'm a little disappointed with the sound quality on some of those RS releases. The newer ones sound better, but the earliest stuff sounds suspiciously like it might have been ripped from vinyl.

Still threw Pariah - Ruffneck Rhythm straight in my new mix though.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-16-2020 10:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Duncan Forbes's Animated - Quivver EP, directly from the masters.

The Animated album is up on his Bandcamp page as well.

Old Post May-18-2020 08:29  Netherlands
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
I'm a little disappointed with the sound quality on some of those RS releases.

Yeah and quality differences between individual tracks on one and the same release are noteworthy as well. I was just listening to RHYSYN005 and the difference between Ocean Wave - Clearwater and the Voyager remix 1 of Velvet is enormous.

And what is up with some of those early Breeder tracks. The kick drum on The Chain is unrecognisable. There's a full version of Chain on the digital release of Ferry Corsten's Solar Serenades VA which is of SO much better sound quality. Will have to search for full CD versions of other tracks, too. If they exist at all.

I'm very happy that the back catalogue was made available but this doesn't seem entirely ok.

Old Post May-28-2020 15:15  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackwestbam track unknow [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Ladida - "Lifemaster" (Mundo EP) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread