Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 263: Go **** Yourself
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
My personal portfolio is up more than 400% this year, lol.

I miss bars and friends, though. Can't wait to again be politely offered a car home after I've finished my seventh martini on an empty stomach

I gave up drinking, but I can imagine I'd be knee deep in Yamazaki/Suntory baths during these times if i hadn't.

Bear or bull?

Old Post May-08-2020 18:02  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I didn't bake much before having a kid, simply because I enjoy sweet treats wayyy too much. But now it's such a joyful activity to do with a toddler. I just pawn most of what we make off onto my husband to take to work. Heheheheh.

A few years ago when I was working out constantly, I would never eat anything the wife baked, with the exception of her mini lemon cakes/cup cakes. Now that I can't do shit from the chronic back pain, I eat whatever she bakes. Fuck it. I've lost every gain I ever made running and lifting. I am going to die fat, ugly, and in pain...but fat and ugly from fabulous baked goods.

Old Post May-08-2020 18:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Part of me feels bad for laughing at that, but only the part that doesn't react immediately/takes a minute to really think about it.

Old Post May-08-2020 18:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Laugh away, JP. I'm bitching about a first world problem. It does frustrate me, though. I worked my ass off, and I finally, for once in my life, was in fabulous shape and had some really good (for me) tone and definition. It took me about 10 years of dedication...and after about a year, it's gone. Like Pete Tong.

Old Post May-08-2020 18:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

If I live to be an old granny, I will most certainly eat exclusively baked goods and chocolate treats.

Old Post May-08-2020 18:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I plan to go all Ron White and start the day with a good Scotch and maybe a pack of Camels.

Old Post May-08-2020 18:35  United States
Silky Johnson

As an ex smoker, BLECH.

Old Post May-08-2020 18:52 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I too am an ex smoker. It's a horrible habit, but it can also be very enjoyable.

Old Post May-08-2020 18:57  United States
Silky Johnson

I do not agree. I did come to believe the same over the years, but that was because of desensitization to it, not because it was actually pleasurable. I undid/changed all that mind fuckery by reading Allen Carr's 'The Easy Way'. Everything about it is gross!!

Old Post May-08-2020 19:09 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Fair points, all around. If it weren't so horrible from top to bottom, it would easily be a guilty pleasure for me.

Old Post May-08-2020 19:12  United States
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
I gave up drinking, but I can imagine I'd be knee deep in Yamazaki/Suntory baths during these times if i hadn't.

Bear or bull?

I've been both. Sold all my equities in January and bought long-term Treasuries. Began buying equities again on 23 March, about an hour after the bottom, apparently. I'm feeling bearish now (ie, today), but we'll see what happens.

Old Post May-08-2020 20:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Fair points, all around. If it weren't so horrible from top to bottom, it would easily be a guilty pleasure for me.

Camels though? Yuck.

Old Post May-08-2020 20:34 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 263: Go **** Yourself
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMauro Picotto Song? [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProject Medusa vs Exor - "Moonshine" (Exor Mix Part 2) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread