Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Trying to learn more about techno
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
lenazi
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by TotalDeathXZero
Continue on with the thread I am done buggin in,

quote:
So I will not interupt this thread no longer.

sounds like lies to me.

please go on about tecno stile jonras.

Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
No, but I also don't drink out of a fucking sippy-cup you goddamned Appalachian.

Old Post Aug-18-2009 23:12  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for lenazi Click here to Send lenazi a Private Message Add lenazi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

quote:
Originally posted by lenazi

I'm actually curious what this phrase means.

Old Post Aug-18-2009 23:13  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Demoted
hi!

quote:
Originally posted by Chimney
I'm actually curious what this phrase means.

smells like googooly/the_voice

I have been following Tiesto since 99. I was immediately enthralled by what I still regard the best electronic CD ever compiled, Magik VI Live in Amsterdam. This CD is loaded with uplifting, energetic, blood moving tracks intricately mixed with angelic perfection. From that moment on, I could feel the magik flowing through my veins while listening to the music that Tijs carefully samples and produces. His creativity allows him to develop the concepts of songs that bring life and energy to people around the world.

Old Post Aug-18-2009 23:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Demoted Click here to Send Demoted a Private Message Add Demoted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TotalDeathXZero
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lenazi
sounds like lies to me.

caught me there. primarily subgenres would be acid, ambient, ghetto, hardcore, intelligent, free, wonky , dub, and I guess the other genres are fused.

Old Post Aug-18-2009 23:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TotalDeathXZero Click here to Send TotalDeathXZero a Private Message Add TotalDeathXZero to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lenazi
Suspended User

No, but I also don't drink out of a fucking sippy-cup you goddamned Appalachian.

Old Post Aug-18-2009 23:21  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for lenazi Click here to Send lenazi a Private Message Add lenazi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

quote:
Originally posted by Demoted
smells like googooly/the_voice

Kinda feel offended there. Don't know much about techno, that's why I started the thread.

Old Post Aug-18-2009 23:22  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lenazi
Suspended User

nothing is directed at you.

Old Post Aug-18-2009 23:26  Kazakhstan
TotalDeathXZero
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Chimney
Kinda feel offended there. Don't know much about techno, that's why I started the thread.

If your not into something constant and ongoing with only progession in percussion and or 2 transitions in melody... Techno wouldn't be for you. But the production can be interesting IMO.

Old Post Aug-18-2009 23:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TotalDeathXZero Click here to Send TotalDeathXZero a Private Message Add TotalDeathXZero to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

quote:
If your not into something constant and ongoing with only progession in percussion and or 2 transitions in melody... Techno wouldn't be for you. But the production can be interesting.

Educate me further, oh great EDM wizard.

Old Post Aug-18-2009 23:30  Sweden
TotalDeathXZero
Senior tranceaddict

Haha EDM wizard. I only describe what I hear. I'm nto saying its a bad genre. The producton on the other hand can be impressive but its just not for me. At least its not doing anything for me at the moment lets say.

Edit: If you bothered checking out some of the samples the people have posted and liked them then congradulations and you have a great interest and feel for the genre.

Old Post Aug-18-2009 23:32  United States
julien2
HTML is not allowed

quote:
Fuck I an't backin down to this "I need to listen to it more". I do research and I say trance and industrial and forever say that. My word shall not change. I've been listening to metal for years and I couldn't get into Dark Ambient or Drone. And for the record its been a month just about. Let alone I have been introduced to EDM much earlier, its not like im completely new to it. Hardcore listening wise its been a month.

This kid is my new favorite trancecracker.

quote:
My word shall not change about trance music. I have bled metal for many years and now am looking back and seeing that some of the music I was worshipping was not that good. BUT BUT BUT, my word will NEVER, I say NEVER change about trance MUZZZAAAK! I know it because I've been a hardcore listener for one month. ONE MONTH you guys!

Also, I like to contradict myself.

You sir, are amazing.

Old Post Aug-19-2009 02:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for julien2 Click here to Send julien2 a Private Message Add julien2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TotalDeathXZero
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by julien2
This kid is my new favorite trancecracker.

You sir, are amazing.

Lawl and I suppose a self proclaimed outburst of late gloating of my so called "newbiness to the genre" gets you all heated up. Nice to see that man... very nice to see that. In fact I'm quite admired that I'm your favorite, I guess I got a fan.

Old Post Aug-19-2009 05:54  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Trying to learn more about techno
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMid-90's tune (attention: selfmade audio clip) [2005] [11]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPMT - "Gyromancer" (False Prophet Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread