Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Eclypz
tranceaddict

Hello again!

Damn, 20 yrs this November...still a big electronica fan, in DC now and can't wait to attend a show after the COVID19 pandemic shut everything down! Glad to see this post, as I just logged in today after years of idling

Old Post May-28-2021 20:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Eclypz Click here to Send Eclypz a Private Message Add Eclypz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ralpheeee
Senior tranceaddict

Can't beleive this place is still going.. kinda cool. Can't beleive i still remember my username and password.

Old Post Jun-04-2021 08:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for ralpheeee Click here to Send ralpheeee a Private Message Add ralpheeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I can’t believe you didn’t remember WhereAreMyPants’ birthday. HBD WhereAreMyPants

Old Post Jun-04-2021 13:08  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

hi

Old Post Jun-04-2021 14:02  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
camshaft
Senior tranceaddict

I can't believe it's still here! Serious nostalgia. I miss those days of planning meetups with TAs...long time ago. Came across the Sasha cigarette desktop wallpaper pic on Youtube a couple days ago and instantly thought of this place. Hadn't been on in years.

Glad to see so many familiar names. I think I still have a hard drive full of TA mixes floating around.

SYSTEM-J, RebeL9, Clovis, RJT still here? Pretty sure I saw Clovis listed on Resident Advisor...

Old Post Jun-07-2021 01:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for camshaft Click here to Send camshaft a Private Message Add camshaft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

SYSTEMJ and and Rebel9 post some, but I haven't seen any of those others in a decade, easily. I think there was some big falling out between Rob (RJT) and some of the others, but memory is so easily fallible and fooled.

Edit: if you want to see whose left, pretty much, visit any of the weekly Friday threads. Sad, but that's about all we have left, lol.

Old Post Jun-07-2021 10:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Not many of us left but be proud as we are a part of history.... cruising the interwebs in 'dark mode' long before it became cool!

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jun-07-2021 15:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
camshaft
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
SYSTEMJ and and Rebel9 post some, but I haven't seen any of those others in a decade, easily. I think there was some big falling out between Rob (RJT) and some of the others, but memory is so easily fallible and fooled.

Damn yeah you're right. I remember some of that.

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Not many of us left but be proud as we are a part of history.... cruising the interwebs in 'dark mode' long before it became cool!

Hell yes. This place got me through high school, college, and Iraq. May it live forever.

Old Post Jun-07-2021 15:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for camshaft Click here to Send camshaft a Private Message Add camshaft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

It got me through countless days at an extremely boring desk job in my early banking career, before I was able to do full time IT for the bank.

Old Post Jun-07-2021 16:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Well whatever you do don't read this thread

Old Post Jun-08-2021 02:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Well whatever you do don't read this thread

JFC, that's a lotta pages, lulz. Definitely an old skool thread, as it goes beyond 2 pages.

Old Post Jun-08-2021 12:23  United States
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
JFC, that's a lotta pages, lulz. Definitely an old skool thread, as it goes beyond 2 pages.

13k+ replies over like a year or so, and I found this link to who posted how much in there

It was deemed too spammy for TA standards though twas a good time.

Old Post Jun-08-2021 15:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHouse Track from David Vendetta Party Fun set [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOrielle - "All I Know" (4 Tune 500 Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread