Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2022 thread
Pages (27): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Running a 15k race tomorrow, had the 10k two weeks ago and did pretty well. Going to try to be under 1 hour, let's see if I can get there.

Going to Cincy on Sunday to get a professional bike fitting and hopefully figure out why my feet go numb after every bike ride. Also will have a child-free week when my MIL takes the kids to the farm for spring break. Score!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-01-2022 20:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

nice bro, i been eating a lot of hot dogs lately

Old Post Apr-02-2022 01:23  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Just ran a marathon this week with the guys at work. Huge win for the whole team. My stocks are doing great, too. Not a millionaire yet, but I'm definitely getting there. Going to mow the lawn after my morning plunge. I'll try to keep a boner the whole time. I have no pain, and I feel great.

Old Post Apr-02-2022 02:13  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

Imo the best way to get in shape , Is to think less and move more

Old Post Apr-02-2022 02:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Singularity55
tranceaddict

So what's everyone's favourite pickup line? I'm gonna try "nice boots wanna fuck" tonight. Lets see how that goes.

Old Post Apr-02-2022 04:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Singularity55 Click here to Send Singularity55 a Private Message Add Singularity55 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

1:01:42, not quite under the hour mark but had fun anyway. Run block is almost over, another month until I focus on triathlon.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-02-2022 15:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
Just ran a marathon this week with the guys at work. Huge win for the whole team. My stocks are doing great, too. Not a millionaire yet, but I'm definitely getting there. Going to mow the lawn after my morning plunge. I'll try to keep a boner the whole time. I have no pain, and I feel great.

i hold you in high regard

Old Post Apr-02-2022 15:42  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

The sandstorm this week has been spectacular. So is where I''m staying. Lucky fuck.

20220402-182946

20220402-190954

Last edited by Sushipunk on May-02-2022 at 20:59

Old Post Apr-02-2022 19:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

0/10 due to traktor and hitler salute

Old Post Apr-03-2022 15:56  Norfolk Island
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Old Post Apr-03-2022 20:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Going to Cincy on Sunday to get a professional bike fitting and hopefully figure out why my feet go numb after every bike ride.

FIT! not just bike position but hopefully they also looked at cleat placement etc. It's usually night and day when you get it professionally adjusted. The problem is it usually costs $$ for the fit and the parts you need afterwards!

Old Post Apr-04-2022 01:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
0/10 due to traktor and hitler salute

Haha fair play

Old Post Apr-04-2022 06:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2022 thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (27): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback########HOUSE people, HELP ID this track (Pete Tong Essential Selection)######## [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSteve Porter - "Drama Queen" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread