Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Best buildups of all-time?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

one of Alphastarred's favorite tracks inspired this thread, Pergon - The Deliverer.

Old Post Sep-22-2022 12:49  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

It's not one of my favorite tracks, but it is a good one. I was also thinking of mentioning it when I read your thread title.

Iirc, one of the sickest buildups is on a track from Operator Böastab* Und The Brain Corporation – Recharge!, but you're likely to only hear it if you have the vinyl. I'll try to think if any others come to mind.

Old Post Sep-22-2022 13:58  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

You're the greatest TA member of all-time, so I believe you when you say it's the sickest.

Old Post Sep-22-2022 19:42  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Thanks, Matt, that's a great compliment. I don't want to compare myself to others, however, I just want to be the best version of myself.

This one is not bad, either:

Old Post Sep-22-2022 21:40  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Demoted
hi!

Probs low hanging fruit, but I remember digging this back in the day when it was placed right in a set.

Old Post Sep-22-2022 21:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Demoted Click here to Send Demoted a Private Message Add Demoted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

If I had to take a wild guess, the last track was made anywhere from 2006-2008. Alpha is dropping dope acid techno as usual.

Old Post Sep-23-2022 01:07  South Korea
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

So, you want slow building acid techno burners Matt?

Tata Box Inhibitors - Plasmids (Placid Mix)

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Sep-23-2022 09:26  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Also, to return to my more familiar prog wanker fiefdom, this monster always struck me as Diggers' homage to this kind of tune:

Heller & Farley - The Rising Sun (Bedrock Remix)

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Sep-23-2022 09:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

funny, i was just listening to this the other day while smoking and really enjoyed the super long buildup.

Old Post Sep-24-2022 00:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

cheers. these buildups are impeccable.

Old Post Sep-24-2022 01:15  South Korea
OrangestO
–30–

Lucky to have it on vinyl. Sublime.

Old Post Sep-24-2022 10:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mainline
tranceaddict

This one is pretty special.

Old Post Sep-24-2022 18:22  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Mainline Click here to Send Mainline a Private Message Add Mainline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Best buildups of all-time?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold trance tune... [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackShmuel Flash - "Chilling Moments" (Bedrock Vocal) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread