Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > World Cup 2022 Thread
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

It would be a little amusing if the Koreans now proceed to kick Brazilian tushies on Monday.

Old Post Dec-03-2022 11:28  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

So, yeah, it's been the first time since 1994 that no team won all 3 games in the group stage, last I checked... So the best my maths got was a little over half of all the teams that advanced to the knockout stage, heh

Also, it's the first time ever at least one team from each continent made it to the knockout stage. That's kind of nice.
quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
It would be a little amusing if the Koreans now proceed to kick Brazilian tushies on Monday.

Hell, I'm Brazilian and even I agree with that! I'm not even ruling that out any more, for that matter, and I'll definitely get a kick if Japan and Korea face each other in the quarterfinals. Either way, Gwanghwamun was a blast yesterday night, so I'm definitely going as a double agent there on Monday/Tuesday to support the Romans while in Rome to sit this one out because I've just realised it'll start at 4 in the morning

I guess Morocco will be the only real upset though, as I don't think Japan beating Croatia would be unexpected at this point. But the Netherlands, Argentina, Japan, Brazil, England, France, Morocco, and Portugal will probably emerge victorious by the end of this round. Let's see if I get a little more than just over 50% right this time

Last edited by Lira on Dec-03-2022 at 17:00

Old Post Dec-03-2022 13:15  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Team USA come out victorious today

Old Post Dec-03-2022 14:46  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

It’s hard to cheer for usa

Old Post Dec-03-2022 15:59  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Afraid your ulcers will burst?

Old Post Dec-03-2022 16:15  Netherlands
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Beware the tar sands. I don’t cheer for them

Old Post Dec-03-2022 17:10  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Glad Lewa could bid farewell with a final goal.

France versus England (or Senegal, if there's an extremely unlikely upset) should be epic.

Old Post Dec-04-2022 16:59  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Glad Lewa could bid farewell with a final goal.

What a joke.

Old Post Dec-04-2022 17:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
What a joke.

Because of the repeat or because you don't think the penalty was warranted in the first place?

Edit: Ah, huehuheu. I guess no one left the match empty-handed then! La France advanced, the Poles left with a souvenir, and Mexico can feel vindicated... All good then

Last edited by Lira on Dec-05-2022 at 05:57

Old Post Dec-04-2022 17:44  Brazil
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

What on earth is happening - England actually performing well in a World Cup?

Old Post Dec-04-2022 20:37  Netherlands
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Past two world cups I just keep betting that Mbappe will score each game. It's proving a solid betting strategy so far.

At this stage, I hope the Netherlands win, but I worry the French will, again.

No way the English win, imho.

Old Post Dec-04-2022 23:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

> Enter World Cup
> Lead group of death
> Eliminate Germany in the process
> Reach round of 16 and score first against the runner-up of the previous tournament
> Manage to miss all but one penalty kick
> Exit World Cup

Old Post Dec-05-2022 18:21  Brazil

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > World Cup 2022 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp with this one! [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEor - The Hard Shit [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread