Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > WHOA! check out this pic of the snowstorm outside!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

Satan (eek!) WHOA! check out this pic of the snowstorm outside!!

Old Post Dec-06-2004 17:16  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
d!abolic
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: WHOA! check out this pic of the snowstorm outside!!

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

Wow... Tahiti?

Old Post Dec-06-2004 17:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for d!abolic Click here to Send d!abolic a Private Message Add d!abolic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
n!kola
Get out of my reality!

Ghost Smilie

I was there last night.... i was asleep,but i was still there...
so niiiccceeee....

Old Post Dec-06-2004 17:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for n!kola Click here to Send n!kola a Private Message Add n!kola to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

what happens to that place during a storm!?

Old Post Dec-06-2004 18:02  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

Ahhh.. the Maldives islands. I used to live a short plane ride away from there

Old Post Dec-06-2004 18:11  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tha_broad
(*Fin)

Theres snow outside?????

I came home just before 5, went to bed at 6am-ish, and there was no sign of any snow....

Old Post Dec-06-2004 19:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for tha_broad Click here to Send tha_broad a Private Message Add tha_broad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Crazy Serb
.tw1sted.mothe®.fu©ker.

Re: WHOA! check out this pic of the snowstorm outside!!

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

I like that kind of snow...

Keep it real, and stay single, always mingle...

Old Post Dec-06-2004 19:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Serb Click here to Send Crazy Serb a Private Message Visit Crazy Serb's homepage! Add Crazy Serb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

^^^^^ Same here. I'm going to have pics of that on my desktop for now on until spring...

Old Post Dec-06-2004 19:54  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kron
Supreme tranceaddict

LET THE HIBERNATION BEGINS!!!!
time to skip some class and stay in res!

Old Post Dec-06-2004 20:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kron Click here to Send kron a Private Message Add kron to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fir3start3r
Armin Acolyte

You can almost see a flake in the distance...

of course it's hard to see in the white cloud there....but squint real hard...

Old Post Dec-06-2004 23:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fir3start3r Click here to Send Fir3start3r a Private Message Add Fir3start3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar
~Dance~Sing~Floss~Travel~

i loved looking outside thismorning at the snow!

It was so nice - you see - I just moved into a condo at university/dundas - I am on the 25th floor with a WIKKID aSS view of north west toronto! - so I was up allllllll night unpackin and allll I see at 7am - 8am was snow snow snow... I was sooooooooo super excited! woohoo - it was a biatch to get my new suede boots all wet though, but i truly love the snow! it is a nice change, considing the skies have been SOOOOOOOO gray lately - it is nice to see the fluffs in the sky.

when I was looking out my window - io felt like I was in a snow globe.. SO kewl - then i went to sleep for 6-7 hours and then went to work in the snow - WOOHOO snowboard season is Upon us, anyone else excited???

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~I LOVE SNOW! *~*~*~*~*~*~

But I do NOT like driving in the snow...

BURRRRRRRRR

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Old Post Dec-07-2004 01:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
d!abolic
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: i loved looking outside thismorning at the snow!

quote:
Originally posted by dallastar
But I do NOT like driving in the snow...

Doing 20 (yea, as in two-oh), gently pressed the brakes and the car made a 180-degree turn. This is gonna be a fun winter

Old Post Dec-07-2004 02:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for d!abolic Click here to Send d!abolic a Private Message Add d!abolic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > WHOA! check out this pic of the snowstorm outside!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from Stadium, Jakarta. #7 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBreeze - Out Of My Life [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread