Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 323: Miss You, Love You, Hate You
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

I miss you.

I still love you. Promise.

I still hate you. Always.

But I miss you.

Honest.

Old Post Jul-16-2021 22:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

You gonna delete this?

Old Post Jul-16-2021 22:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Hi

Old Post Jul-16-2021 22:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Hallo!

Old Post Jul-16-2021 22:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

What's good with everyone?

Updates from me:

-Did 100 days sober to start the year (amazing)
-Been boozing more in the last few months (not so amazing)
-Learned that raising a kid is harder as time passes
-Also learned (some) English football fans are jackasses
-Moving to Greece in two weeks for a year because fuck the UK

No one cares, I know. But it feels good to write it. I do miss this place even though it's refreshing to get away.

Sounds like the dance floor. Fuck I miss that thing.

Old Post Jul-16-2021 22:36 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Just completed our second week back in the office. The 35 minute drive gives me time to ponder just how dumb the 35 minute drive is. I did take advantage of participating in civilization again for some much needed maintenance on the Mustang and the Tacoma, though, so it was not a total waste. But, yeah, I miss my 30 second commute from the bedroom to the home office each morning.

Old Post Jul-17-2021 12:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Hallo!

how's everything after the tornado?!

Old Post Jul-17-2021 12:56  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

We live in the other end of town, fortunately. That end of town sucks for many reasons, tornado touchdown confirms why living out there is shit. Really crappy for the folks who sustained injuries and property damage, of course. But also, the majority of new builds/neighbourhoods here are shoddily built cheap crap, so there's that too. Sucks. I would only live in 3 or 4 neighbourhoods here, the one we live in being one of them.

You should pop up here for the day sometime and we can smash a flight at Flying Monkeys!

Old Post Jul-17-2021 13:24 
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
We live in the other end of town, fortunately.

Happy you're ok!

We have to build you a proper bunker in your basement to keep you safe and allow you to post in the c0r undisturbed

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jul-17-2021 20:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

What's happening with me?

Broke up with my fiancée.

Selling my house.

Found a new job.

Moving to Manchester.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-19-2021 07:12  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

damn dude... all the best with the sweeping changes.

@silkyJJJJJJJJ

that would be perfect. i go up to inisfil to help with my GF's uncle house (deceased, her mom owns it now) all the time. how much do you think an uber would run from there?

Old Post Jul-19-2021 18:13  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Depends how far out in Innisfil. Maybe 30ish bucks? I could pick you up though mang.

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Happy you're ok!

We have to build you a proper bunker in your basement to keep you safe and allow you to post in the c0r undisturbed

Sounds great! How about a kitchen reno while you're at it??

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
What's happening with me?

Broke up with my fiancée.

Selling my house.

Found a new job.

Moving to Manchester.

Damn dude. It's never just one thing but all the things eh? Good luck with it all!

Old Post Jul-20-2021 13:18 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 323: Miss You, Love You, Hate You
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThis baby hunts me down everyday [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGroove Armada - "Lovebox" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread