Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 317: Birds Don't GAF About Your Magic
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Well that's pathetic. I had to distance myself from a friend because of the same kind of behaviour.

Old Post Jun-10-2021 14:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Thanks! I love it too, for multiple reasons. It's not only the company I work for, but they have a top level cycling team, one of the best in the region, and I'm representing them both here. A really unique thing to be able to represent a business and team that you care about.

Sadly everyone is happy for me except my brother. He's bitterly jealous and said "fuck you keep the fucking wetsuit and money" when I told him I nicked it while adjusting myself. He's gained weight, still struggles post-covid to exercise (where he was once a collegiate level swimmer and a triathlete like me), hates his dead end job and takes his anger all out on his family. I'd feel bad for him if he didn't resort to this tactic every time he hits a rough patch in life.

They do make patches for wetsuits

Nice work on the Oly. It gets more addicting with each race. Can't wait for my 70.3 Sept....mostly so I can stop swimming!

Old Post Jun-10-2021 15:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Plot twist: everyone is wrong except him

Old Post Jun-10-2021 18:22  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Thanks! I love it too, for multiple reasons. It's not only the company I work for, but they have a top level cycling team, one of the best in the region, and I'm representing them both here. A really unique thing to be able to represent a business and team that you care about.

That sounds really inspiring. It's good to be part of a team whose values you feel represented by!
quote:
Sadly everyone is happy for me except my brother. He's bitterly jealous and said "fuck you keep the fucking wetsuit and money" when I told him I nicked it while adjusting myself. He's gained weight, still struggles post-covid to exercise (where he was once a collegiate level swimmer and a triathlete like me), hates his dead end job and takes his anger all out on his family. I'd feel bad for him if he didn't resort to this tactic every time he hits a rough patch in life.

Isn't he the sibling who had a divorce just recently, and was hanging out with his ex-wife's current boyfriend?

Don't let it bother you. Isn't he bitter about pretty much everything else in the world right now? I've been in a somewhat similar situation a few years ago, and sibling rivalry makes it much more intense.

Keep up the good work and give it a few years. It's probably a matter of time until he gets his act back together, I hope

Old Post Jun-10-2021 20:12  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Hah, yeah same guy. Although I don't think they hang out much anymore. The dynamic is still pretty weird between them. I was hoping my brother's new wife would be able to help him but it's almost like she's made everything worse.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jun-11-2021 01:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 317: Birds Don't GAF About Your Magic
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackfunny song!!!, tell me the title, pleazeeeeee :-P [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohn Creamer & Stephane K - "Wish You Were Here" (Envy Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread