Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Corstitution: The Rules of the COR
Pages (72): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EarnYourKeep
LIT

^well that was simultasticness

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

On the topic of expectations for moderators, I don't think it's cool that Lira told me to "grow the fuck up" and said he was going to ignore my pms (via pm, btw), warranted or not. A good moderator doesn't lose their shit on someone, even someone as annoying as me. Even Wicked Neo never snapped.

Super hypocritical behaviour of you, Lira. Not cool.

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Additionally, you want to lame up this forum with some idealistic version of how things should be? And have us all act in some sugary sweet phony way, denying how people really are? Some of us are assholes sometimes and aren't afraid to show it. Yes, let's just delete all the negative posts because they hurt our feelings! If we delete them it will protect us!

Since when did anyone give a shit about "unsubstantiated rumours"? IF THEY AREN'T TRUE WHO CARES?? Does anyone not see how fucking stupid it is to silence someone just because what they're saying might not be true? You might as well just shut down the entire fucking internet!

edit: I'm done, btw. Just had to get all that off my chest. I'll be "good" now.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Mar-19-2013 at 16:52

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Oh, are you done?

phew

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Of course none of it was true; anyone who knows Selma (or even "knows" Eric) could smell the bullshit from a mile away. The disturbing bit was that both Selma and I had a tenuous respect for Eric, but then it turns out that he has been saying nasty shit about her behind her back for probably years? Just to save face? Fucking craven.

Nothing could possibly change the way I feel about my wife, so it's best that you stop being so threatened by her. You tend to do this to all women who post in the forum, and it makes me wonder if your sabre-rattling has a lot to do with the decline of the forum's quality over the years.

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

JENNY KNOWS ALL.

I AM HARD AS FUCK

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Of course none of it was true; anyone who knows Selma (or even "knows" Eric) could smell the bullshit from a mile away. The disturbing bit was that both Selma and I had a tenuous respect for Eric, but then it turns out that he has been saying nasty shit about her behind her back for probably years? Just to save face? Fucking craven.

Nothing could possibly change the way I feel about my wife, so it's best that you stop being so threatened by her. You tend to do this to all women who post in the forum, and it makes me wonder if your sabre-rattling has a lot to do with the decline of the forum's quality over the years.

Yep, it's ALL because of me, lol. You are a goddamn idiot.

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:29 
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
JENNY KNOWS ALL.

I AM HARD AS FUCK

Yeah DUI is super cool and hard as fuck, you ugly fucking loser.

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:32 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I AM ENGROSSED IN THE FINE NEW FACTS FROM JENNY. QUIVERING CAVITY GOO DRIPPIG FROM HER BEST SPOTS INTO A PUDDLE OF OMNISCIENCE THAY EMITTED FROM HER SLY SLIT

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

People say all the time how females never post here anymore, whereas the forum used to be quite diversified. I didn't say it was all your fault, so stop projecting. But you were mean as shit to yukii, caela, ania, barbina, slylee (you dropped the ball on that one!), etc. And most every cormageddon has had two exceedingly common components: a female, and Jennypie. After all, where would you get this complex if you didn't consider yourself at the center of things?

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Hahah, yeah good examples - most of those females proved to be morons in one way or another. Their own shit is what made them leave here because they were too embarrassed to own it and stick around.

I mean, we can run through every one of those chick's doings around here if you really want to.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Mar-18-2013 at 20:22

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:38 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

*PROSTRATES HIMSELF BEFORE THE KNOWGIVING CREVASSE OF CANUCKTITUDE*

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:40 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Corstitution: The Rules of the COR
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (72): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHELP TO ID THIS please! [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYahel - "Voyage" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread