Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > weekend prediction
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Hides in Shadow
Marioo..your posts reeks of batshit cray.

Hey kid, here is how you make regular lasers strong enough to light stuff on fire, go have fun while the grownups talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMVWW-bmKwQ

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post May-17-2019 19:46  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario
Hey kid, here is how you make regular lasers strong enough to light stuff on fire, go have fun while the grownups talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMVWW-bmKwQ

Thats exactly my point, you sound like.a demented homeless old man on the corner of the street rambling with a fire barrel to warm his hands post nuclear apocalypse style.

Old Post May-17-2019 19:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Hides in Shadow
Thats exactly my point, you sound like.a demented homeless old man on the corner of the street rambling with a fire barrel to warm his hands post nuclear apocalypse style.

Point out your examples or stfu, you wannabe troll
You can't just say stuff without trying to back them up in any sort of way and expect to be taken seriously.You're not making any sense. I think maybe you lack discernment so you're unable to tell when someone have digressed into comedy, and also that you need to learn to tell the difference between what someone says is their own belief and when they are speaking of what other people believe.
Either that, or you're just making noise to try to be a part of a discussion that covers topics you know absolutely nothing about, because you're not even trying to make an argument.
If you truly believe what you are writing, then I'd love to hear your opinions on why you think the way you do, but if you're just gonna try to make your initial limp-dicked insult longer by trying to weave in more literary devices, then just drop it, because you're not impressing aaaanyone.

quote:

Old Post May-17-2019 20:17  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Crazy, strikes again..

Old Post May-17-2019 20:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario
what do you think they would use as an alternative that would be easier to launder? if they start using gold, they'd just start like tagging it with isotopes or whatever, everything can be traced and from what i've gathered the altcoins that have crypto features do a darn good job at making it as hard as possible. so i dunno, going backwards (towars gold/silver) is more for security purpose, the way i see it, while black markets want the most intricate systems as possible. never once spoken with a prepper who wanted me to use vpns or TOR, but i have encountered druggies who do! :P

i kinda agree, the price surge of yesteryears december were followed by lots of ads in mainstream media talking about how great blockchain was, and how it was a "truth machine". but it's controlled by consensus, and when consensus is controlled by the ruling elite, i mean, it's kabuki!
so on that point i wholeheartedly agree.

And hindsight IS 20/20. But I guess my foresight ain't that bad either since I had a feeling it would surge, although I did not imagine it going that high as fast as it did.
The price is backing down a bit now, like after every surge, but historically it should not be longer than a week for it to go past its previous 2019 high now that it seems to have recovered from the bear market and is going into a bull run. That's what the statistics and technical's are saying, though, and I dont know about them... I dunno.. 80,000... But don't quote me on that later.. Those are numbers that comes from technical analysis and not my gut, and while I don't feel queasy when I see them, I can not claim them to originate from my gut, like my previous prediction, which was not foretold to happen yet by technical analysis.. And I mean, it's not like this is all PLANNED and that I somehow got a sneak-peak at the plan.. :P don't be silly!!!
i actually pretty much had forgotten about my little alt coin collection until recently, since i've been pretty ill and havent had the energy to do anything but check the price of bitcoin once every few weeks, so i think it's funny that i made the thread and then boom! coinbase is making news, ripple is in the headlines, cnbn has a big feature on btc (even though the panel remained far more skeptic than their guest, dont wanna kill that momentum) after not having heard anything about it in the media sans that one story about that millionaire's wife that's kidnapped and they wanted the ransom paid in monero. for some reason, i dont know which, i think i read the amount they wanted equaled like 60% of the total monero supply.

you should sell a few coins and invest in some paragraphs.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I suppose my overarching point is that the subject has been unfairly written off by some rational people due to its popularity amongst Internet lunatics.

i dunno, i feel like most of it is pretty fair.

https://hackernoon.com/ten-years-in...ain-ee98c180100

Old Post May-18-2019 02:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN

i dunno, i feel like most of it is pretty fair.

https://hackernoon.com/ten-years-in...ain-ee98c180100

The criticisms made in that article may or may not be fair - I don't really have the expertise to pass judgement. But for the bigger picture, do you think crypto currencies are going to die off when people realise their supposed uselessness? Or do you think the idea has long term potential? It's very easy to snipe the shit out of new(ish) technology, but the thing about technology is that it tends to improve over time, so I'd be more interested in a conceptual discussion.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-19-2019 21:05  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
The criticisms made in that article may or may not be fair - I don't really have the expertise to pass judgement. But for the bigger picture, do you think crypto currencies are going to die off when people realise their supposed uselessness? Or do you think the idea has long term potential? It's very easy to snipe the shit out of new(ish) technology, but the thing about technology is that it tends to improve over time, so I'd be more interested in a conceptual discussion.

i think crypto currencies will persist for some time as long as there is greed/speculation interest and as long as they're perceived to be useful in dodgy transactions. obviously im not going to try and predict where they might be in 10K years or whatever, and i admit by views have been informed mostly by bitcoin. but i don't think it likely any of them will be considered a legitimate currency anytime soon. i agree with you though that as long as they are capable of being used to hide transactions from the fuzz then they will stick around.

as far as bitcoin specifically goes though- it hasn't been able to trump traditional international settlements, credit or other transfers of capital already available. its reconcilation fees would make a large bank blush, its speed/number of transactions an hilarious fraction of just a single "competitor" like VISA, it has a contractionary bias and encourages hoarding and speculating rather than spending, its volatility makes spending it (on the handful of sites that accept it) a guessing game re what you're actually going to pay, there is no insurance or consumer protections. it is worse and less useful than cash or credit at every turn.

of course, the next big coin might be right around the corner which will address some of these issues (apparently there are over 1000 now) and i hear ripple has been doing amazing things like being able to manage 1.5% the number of transactions as VISA. overall, until they're better at filling the roles performed by banks, governments and cash, they will mostly remain a thing for nerds and child molestors.

Old Post May-20-2019 08:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
i think crypto currencies will persist for some time as long as there is greed/speculation interest and as long as they're perceived to be useful in dodgy transactions. obviously im not going to try and predict where they might be in 10K years or whatever, and i admit by views have been informed mostly by bitcoin. but i don't think it likely any of them will be considered a legitimate currency anytime soon. i agree with you though that as long as they are capable of being used to hide transactions from the fuzz then they will stick around.

as far as bitcoin specifically goes though- it hasn't been able to trump traditional international settlements, credit or other transfers of capital already available. its reconcilation fees would make a large bank blush, its speed/number of transactions an hilarious fraction of just a single "competitor" like VISA, it has a contractionary bias and encourages hoarding and speculating rather than spending, its volatility makes spending it (on the handful of sites that accept it) a guessing game re what you're actually going to pay, there is no insurance or consumer protections. it is worse and less useful than cash or credit at every turn.

of course, the next big coin might be right around the corner which will address some of these issues (apparently there are over 1000 now) and i hear ripple has been doing amazing things like being able to manage 1.5% the number of transactions as VISA. overall, until they're better at filling the roles performed by banks, governments and cash, they will mostly remain a thing for nerds and child molestors.

You literally just said exactly what I wanted to say but couldn't be bothered to write out.

Ta very much.

Old Post May-20-2019 19:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

It's not too late to buy your tickets for the Bitcoin convention! An opportunity of a life time!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mining...ets-57880812067

I don't care so much for the speculators who only hurt themselves it's the crypto miners that are the worst.

Old Post May-20-2019 23:56 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

Saw a shared video (can't find it now) of a crypto-miner surveying his massive warehousing set-up, and lamenting how it had all come crashing down. That his dream to make bank mining and live fancy-free of the rat-race was all for naught, forced to sell off whatever he could to pay the debt he accrued after the Big Bitcoin Plunge.

I LOL'd.

(~)

Old Post May-21-2019 01:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Never underestimate criminal ingenuity. "Crime" is, by definition, the violation of regulatory systems for personal gain. People will keep buying illegal goods, whether it's drugs, weapons or whatever else. If governments and the finance system make that impossible with conventional currencies, an intermediate trading system will evolve out of necessity. It may not be any of the crypto-currencies currently in existence (which is partly why I wouldn't invest in any of them at this stage), but it will be a "crypto currency" of some form that emerges to solve the problem.

Oh, I'm sure criminals will figure something out, I just don't think it will have much (anything?) in common with the various coins that are on the market today, to the degree that I don't find it relevant to discussions of bitcoin or the other coins out there.

Old Post May-21-2019 11:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:

that s hilarious, i know rght!!

parabolic rise, RIGHT NOW. 84k and rising.

lots of institutional money behind this run.
seeing how lots of major announcement came right after initial rise, it wouldnt surprise me if the initial spke was planned, i mean, pooling together some pr cash to make crypto/alt come to forefront could be far cheaper than a big youtube ad lol!
"gimme them charts and i'll tell ya te news!"
i think it was the businessman, investor and philanthropist Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saudwho said that...

Was that better, Lews?

quote:

Last edited by itsamemario on May-26-2019 at 20:11

Old Post May-26-2019 20:02  Norway

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > weekend prediction
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndy Moor - Zook in Singapore ID#2 (02-2009) [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBoris Ross - Piece of Mind [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread