Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
For what it's worth, Orbax is all good. A happily married man. His brother, [user name Masonius] (sp?) is also doing well; recently married also. They are very good people.

Oh that's awesome super cool to hear and thanks for the update!

Old Post Mar-02-2022 18:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

20 years later and TA is still an amazing resource for tracklist archives. found better and more accurate info here than on mixesdb and 1001tracklists combined.

Old Post Mar-02-2022 19:14  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin

20 years later and TA is still an amazing resource for tracklist archives. found better and more accurate info here than on mixesdb and 1001tracklists combined.

We all play our part

I believe 1001 was started by a German TA (dancefortrance) who was always a regular in the tracklisting forum until 2011. Props to him - the site is well done

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-05-2022 21:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
We all play our part

I believe 1001 was started by a German TA (dancefortrance) who was always a regular in the tracklisting forum until 2011. Props to him - the site is well done

completely agree. i use the site quite a bit for anything newer. TA still rules for older tracklists, complete dj archive tracklists, and helping to identify some older fake sets. every resource is a good resource.

Old Post Mar-12-2022 12:27  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
3jaz
T C I D D A E C N A R T

Be Cool!

hi

Old Post Mar-13-2022 04:56  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for 3jaz Click here to Send 3jaz a Private Message Visit 3jaz's homepage! Add 3jaz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mmanu
Green Pea

Worm Popper

Hi, it's been a while...

"Wrong speed, we've got it on the wrong speed. For those of you who are recovering from a hangover, that's gonna sound just right. "
- Robin Williams

Old Post Mar-25-2022 17:28  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Mmanu Click here to Send Mmanu a Private Message Add Mmanu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

Old Post Apr-03-2022 14:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

21 yrs and counting, i think it is...

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Apr-05-2022 01:21  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dhagor
Senior tranceaddict

Whoa. 20 years from registration this July.

This is complete lunacy how much time was spent here back then. Was just starting out playing trance and producing and hosting events back then.

Turning 40 in few weeks and have been "retired" already for a decade. Oddly enough got my first official release on Pure Trance like 8 years AFTER my retirement. Strange things happen when You get too caught up in the partying side of the scene

Old Post Apr-20-2022 13:47  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dhagor Click here to Send Dhagor a Private Message Add Dhagor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MisterOpus1
Grumpy Old Fart

Jesus fucking Christ, this website is still up?!?

Meh. Well, great seeing everyone. I’ll see you in a few years…..

and dance about,
and stick pickles in my honker...

Old Post Apr-21-2022 04:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MisterOpus1 Click here to Send MisterOpus1 a Private Message Add MisterOpus1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cavernous
Junior tranceaddict

Never posted even when I was super active in 2001-2006 range but I have amazing memories and still love old-school 90s and 2000s trance but unfortunately havent keep up with the music and scene since around 2007. Currently rocking Planet Perfecto - Bullet in the Gun 2000 while posting to see when my actual join date was.

Old Post Apr-26-2022 01:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Cavernous Click here to Send Cavernous a Private Message Visit Cavernous's homepage! Add Cavernous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluE_Neon
Res Publica

Hello!

Hey guys,
I'm still here after 21 years Somehow I remember a few things I posted in this part of the forum. Good times with even better laughing.

Old Post May-06-2022 14:38  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bluE_Neon Click here to Send bluE_Neon a Private Message Add bluE_Neon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI Hope You Can IDentify This One : Techno Track Taken From A Chris Liebing live : 3 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTranquility Base - Razorfish (Above & Beyond remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread