Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who remembers that guy that made really cringey trance dedicated to some girl?
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Wait, what are we talking about? Is there something other than the things he said on WeChat that landed him in hot water?

Old Post Aug-28-2022 17:14  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I was referring to your "par for the course" comment. You all have always been "Oh that's just Jay!" about his clearly sociopathic and heinous behaviour, obvious lies, etc. Guys it's a boys club mentality?

Old Post Aug-28-2022 17:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

What I'm saying is that there have been lots of messed up things here over the years, and I wouldn't condone even a tiny fraction of all this mess. If "par for the course" means something trivial, then it clearly doesn't quite mean what I thought it did

But, now that you're talking like this, I think I understand why. It had been so long ago, I thought it was someone else completely. It's about those pictures sent to a girls' parents? Was it him?

If it is, you're right to have brought it up and to call me/us out for not even having remembered it.

Edit: Having said that, credit where credit is due. Jay has always been nice and polite in all his interactions with me, and he does seem to have changed his ways a bit when we talked. I wouldn't be fair if I didn't admit it's likely I forgot all about these old stories because of it, and because China seems to have been quite the wake up call.

Last edited by Lira on Aug-29-2022 at 11:48

Old Post Aug-28-2022 17:34  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't know if he's sociopathic or not, but the fact that "he never thought his comments would reach an audience outside the 88-member group on the WeChat platform" does say something about him.

Old Post Aug-28-2022 17:51  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I've always found it interesting how easily all the males here have always given Jay a pass for his shit.

What did the women do differently?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-28-2022 18:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who remembers that guy that made really cringey trance dedicated to some girl?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGreat proggy/techno tune [2006] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLiquid Overdose - Fearsome Bass Defence [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread