Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 342: Omicron (+ Santa hat)
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Go drop a like if you can, and remember to subscribe.

Old Post Dec-08-2021 15:20  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

From the comments section he states: I started around 240lbs my low point of the fast was around 225. After eating a few large meals my weight went back to about 230. Now I am shifting beetween 227 and 233 wether full or after sweating while out jogging/running/hiking for a few hours.

Looking at that video, I would have have guessed he weighed that much.

Old Post Dec-08-2021 15:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Is that me

Old Post Dec-08-2021 17:44  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lol, these people live and walk among us. Terrifying.

Old Post Dec-08-2021 17:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Lol, these people live and walk among us. Terrifying.

The realization that always disturbs me the most is standing in a Walmart, looking around, and thinking to myself: this is the voting public. My god.

Then I always think of the George Carlin skit about how dumb the average person is, and then half of all people are dumber even than that.

Old Post Dec-08-2021 17:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
The realization that always disturbs me the most is standing in a Walmart, looking around, and thinking to myself: this is the voting public. My god.

Then I always think of the George Carlin skit about how dumb the average person is, and then half of all people are dumber even than that.

Old Post Dec-08-2021 18:41  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djthunderbird
welcometoESTonia

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Bicep were absolutely brilliant on Sunday.

This is definitely NOT what I wanted to hear today. You see, I had just a few days ago finalized travel plans to go from Tallinn to Stockholm to see them perform live on 10.12. Just to get a cancellation notice today. Apparently:

quote:
"HAVING HAD OSLO CANCELLED LAST WEEK, RESTRICTIONS HAVE ALSO JUST BEEN IMPLEMENTED IN COPENHAGEN WITH A KNOCK ON EFFECT MAKING OUR STOCKHOLM SHOW LOGISTICALLY NOW IMPOSSIBLE."

Whatever the fuck that means.

To add insult to injury, it was already a second event this year to which I had made all the travel arrangements and whatnot (hyped up all my mates), just to have the rug pulled underneath at the last second. Such are the times we're living in I guess.

check out:
dtb.planet.ee <-- A couple of my mix cd-s (Deep House & Progressive with a trancy touch

Old Post Dec-08-2021 21:00  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for djthunderbird Click here to Send djthunderbird a Private Message Add djthunderbird to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Well that sucks. Sorry to rub salt in your wounds. I'm filling my boots with clubbing this month, because Christ knows what will happen come January.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Dec-08-2021 22:49  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Well, apparently my Photobucket account has been torpedoed so I can't access my Christmas avatar .gif and it appears I didn't back it up when I bought a new computer last year. Fuck's sake.

Ya blew it!

Old Post Dec-09-2021 06:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 342: Omicron (+ Santa hat)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan you ID this supermodel music Please!!! [2011] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLNG - "Intercity" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread