Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 306: Spring approacheth
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Friday 306: Spring approacheth

FYI I am testing new security software on the server so if you see a captcha visiting TA please PM me (you shouldn't see one, unless, you're coming from a dodgy IP)

Beauty of a weekend incoming here (+10C both days, finally!)

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-20-2021 01:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Hi boss

The forum's been a bit wonky for me lately. Sudden logouts and errors opening pages while logged in, that sort of thing.

Old Post Mar-20-2021 10:16  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Went skiing last night for the last time this season. And now today it's full on Spring. Fucking beauty weekend.

Old Post Mar-20-2021 15:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

The AZ vaccine hit me like a fucking semi-truck. Felt fine for 9 hours, then got 10/11 'common' and 'very common' side effects in about 15 minutes. Four days later, I'm down to 3 'common' and 'very common' side effects. Going to be totally worth it when I can spend £10 for a pint at a pub, though

Old Post Mar-20-2021 21:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I just saw open patios, I need to drink beer on a patio.

Old Post Mar-20-2021 21:01  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
The AZ vaccine hit me like a fucking semi-truck. Felt fine for 9 hours, then got 10/11 'common' and 'very common' side effects in about 15 minutes. Four days later, I'm down to 3 'common' and 'very common' side effects. Going to be totally worth it when I can spend £10 for a pint at a pub, though

A bit of bad luck there, Lews. I won't get my jabs for another two months at least (but probably more anyway). It's a bastard.

Old Post Mar-21-2021 11:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

You guys are getting vaccinated?

My dad is getting his first Coronavac shot tomorrow, and my mother-in-law got hers a fortnight ago. If I'm lucky, I'll probably get mine in the winter (summer for you guys), although it could take a lot longer than that.

It's pretty much the only vaccine available around here, courtesy of the São Paulo government. The president has a love-hate relationship with the Oxford vaccine and, of course, it's the one that has all the side effects

Old Post Mar-22-2021 00:18  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I could have got vaccinated first but chose to wait because, admittedly, I wanted to see more data first. I'm going to do it either in the summer or fall of thus year. I am in the process of getting my HPV vaccine which is a three shot deal at 0,2,and 6 months. So I have to see how I fit another vaccine in there, if at all.

Old Post Mar-22-2021 10:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

My parents (dad is 74, mom is 68) have both had their two shots each, I believe, but I have not heard any rumblings about available for us middle-aged folks just yet. My wife is an LPN, and she currently works at a psych/crisis facility, so I am not sure if that's considered "front line" but given the fact that most of the clients are some combination of homeless and/or mentally ill and high-risk from a sexual activity standpoint, one would think they could also, arguably, be a higher risk for COVID. However, I do not think her employer is offering anything. Besides, she would wait until her oncologist said yay/nay, and I have no idea when that will be. It's crazy because on the one hand, she's already at a higher risk due to her permanent lung damage (and her kidneys are shot), but I suppose the risk could arguably be just as high from a vaccine side effect(s). Either way, I worry about her.

We had 2 days of perfect early spring weather here in the mountains of TN. JP, you'll be pleased to know that the mowing season has officially begun. The area fenced in for the dogs is like a lush, thick, green carpet. I'm going to begin bottling and selling miniature Dachshund urine as fertilizer.

My "office" view this morning:
IMG-1938-Copy

Last edited by Zoso on Mar-22-2021 at 12:16

Old Post Mar-22-2021 10:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Up here that is definitely classified as a high risk group! Hopefully your wife gets hers sooner than later.

Old Post Mar-22-2021 12:36 
ziptnf
Programming your future

Got my first Pfizer dose last week. And lmao Jenny with all the drugs and alcohol you consume I would think a vaccine would be the least dangerous thing entering your body

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Mar-22-2021 13:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I never said I thought it was dangerous. Wanting to see more data does not mean I think it's dangerous. I just want to see how it works. It's called informed decision making. And I also am already receiving a vaccine for something else altogether. Way to read.

Lol "All the drugs and alcohol." So what if I indulge on my weekends off? Judgemental much? God, kids really turn some people into lamefags.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Mar-22-2021 at 14:12

Old Post Mar-22-2021 14:05 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 306: Spring approacheth
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread